[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old, and I spill things like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old, and I spill things like a 40 year old woman who has secrets about her neighbour sleeping around.

I am going to google about how to clean my filthy couch, (not pic related, but damn close), but I was wondering if anyone here had tips tricks or warnings before.

Buying a new couch is out until both kids are older and I'm less retarded.
>>
>>1132952
go get a craigslist couch thats not fabric ffs
>>
get (or rent) a steam cleaner
>>
>>1132952
re-upholster
>>
>>1132952
If it's as bad as pictured, it's ruined. Get a couch cover with a non-permeable layer.
>>
>>1132952
Have a 19 year old and a 15 year old from a previous marriage, a 5 year old and a 2 year old from the current one. My best advice is this: when the little one turns 6 (7 or 8 if they're a clumsy little fuck) buy a new couch. Reupholster is an option if you're cheap and can find a guy to do it, or /diy/.

Meanwhile, have you thought of flipping the cushions, OP?
>>
>>1132952

Ikea Ektorp couch has removable covers. One is even white so you can bleach it into oblivion if it gets stained badly.

And if you ruin the cover, you can just buy another one
>>
>>1132952
Folex works really well. Read the instructions and follow them.
>>
>>1132952
just take the covers off and put them in a wash with oxiclean
>>
I'd just cover them with a removable liner that can be chucked into the washer.
>>
>>1132952
Unzip or unsew one seam
Remove foam pillow from cover
Throw cover in washer
Wash the fuck out of it
Wait, not clean enough
Keep washing
Still not clean enough?
Die the fucker a darker colour
Put the foam back into the slip
Zip the slip up/resew your seam.
>>
>>1133557
All well and good, except that the juice, milk, piss, barf, spit, shit, and whatever else the little darlings spilled is in the foam. It will have to be replaced too.
>>
File: couch covers.jpg (349KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
couch covers.jpg
349KB, 2000x2000px
>>1132952
>>
Get rid of the kids
>>
Buy a new couch then put plastic covers on the furniture and remove them if you have special guests over.

I bet OP doesn't even cover his stovetop with tinfoil, doesn't have a bed liner and probably wears his shoes in the house.
>>
Use blankets etc to cover the couch. It's easier to launder those.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.