[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaping fluid e-liquid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170213_150204567.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170213_150204567.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Has anybody made his own e-liquids???
i have, think maybe we can exchange recipes
>>
Nicotine+propylene glycol+flavoring soluble in propylene glycol

Its not rocket science
>>
>>1130579
Everclear + Bud stems + lime juice.
Seriously, you will thank me.
>>
>>1130579
50:50 PG:VG, DMT.
>>
Sounds dangerous.
>>
Jesus, Propylene glycol is terrible for you. They may not be as bad for you as cigarettes, but they can't be without effect.
>>
1.5%nicotine
1% MTS Vape Wizard meme juice
2% Perique
1% Rose
1% Cardamom
4:6 PG:VG
Tobacco Extract(Can't be fucked to measure, 1gtt/3ml or so)

I tried doing all the different little flavors but once I made this I loved it so much I gave away all my other flavors, it's pretty much perfect.

I've done higher and lower rose but it's so damn subtle I can't bring it out. The perique doesn't hurt to be higher but I'm a cheapskate. Tobacco extract is good stuff but can pretty easily overpower so maybe try 1gtt/6ml first to see how you like it.

One day I'll concoct a good recipe using Burley. At 3% with hibiscus 1.5% it's alright but nothing amazing. Grapefruit smells nice but no matter how much I add it won't come through(I only tried 1 to 8%), it's there for like one day then disappears completely.
>>
>>1130741
It's not about health, it's about getting your buzz while being a cheap fuck.
The price allows you to suck on the robot cock all day long
>>
I like to do high VG mixes. Usually my method is to use nicotine diluted with PG, and flavouring also diluted with PG, both of which are the typical way they are sold. Then fill the rest with VG. No additional amount of PG added. Works well. Depending on flavour, the final VG percentage will be about 80% or so.

>>1130739

Only dangerous bit is handling 100 mg/ml liquid nictotine. You want good ventilation and should wear gloves. All the rest of the stuff is pretty benign.
>>
>>1131647

When I started I was worried about the nicotine but I don't really take any precautions anymore. 10% really isn't too scary because at most you'll get one drop on you you and that's only if you're a total fucking spaz. I draw it up in a 3mL syringe without a needle and squirt it in the 30 or 60mL bottle and go about my business. I get the nicotine diluted with VG though, I guess it could be different with PG. The thicker is a lot easier to work with. Insulin needles are good for measuring out small amounts of PG diluted things. For the PG and VG I just use a bigass 60mL syringe. It makes it easier to just move down the line since I mix 5 bottles at a time.
>>
>>1131647

Tip on mixing high VG liquid: It is essential to heat the liquid to hot tap water temperature (50-60 degrees C maybe?) for a few hours. Shake throughly. Soak in hot water for another few hours. Shake. Let sit for two weeks, shaking every couples days, before you vape it. VG takes forever to mix with the flavourings so your juice will be very weak tasting if vaped immediately after mixing.
>>
Most efficient way to get nicotine is skip the toys and chew nicotine gum BTW. Cheaper then playing with toys or actual smoking. Instant, convenient, stores well, no ritual required.
>>
>>1131653
Just drop some eliquid under your tongue
>>
>>1131653

It's not more efficient and it's way more expensive. I guess you could mix with dmso and put in one of those roller ball vials but the gum sucks. Vaping works for me because you can just mix it up at a higher strength so it's just one hit while taking a piss and it keeps you going all day. If you have a real job they won't let you chew gum at work. They don't let us vape or smoke either but it's not like they're watching me piss.
>>
>>1131675
>vaping in the bathroom

kill yourself
>>
>>1130579
I mix in a 30ml bottle and am a bit haphazard but it's relatively consistent:

>1.5ml of 60mg PG nic base
>9ml of VG
>1.5ml of mandarin orange
>1ml of green apple
>.5ml of peach
>.5ml of cranberry
>45 drops of menthol concentrate
(going for taste here, and I like a lot of menthol. I only recently started making my own menthol drops, I plan on making it more concentrated next time so I can do fewer)
>fill the rest up with PG
It's a 70/30ish ratio by the time I'm done.

Shit's delicious. I'm a boring vaper, so it's all I've vaped for several years. It was my attempt at a knock-off blend of Adam's Apple and Bahama Breeze from VaporCastStore.
>>
>>1131679

Where else should I do it? At the patient's bedside? walk the mile plus off campus for 5s of fun? The bathroom is the best, it's not like it smells any worse than your shit.
>>
>>1131675

You can't chew gum at work? I've had a lot of shitty jobs and the only one that banned chewing gum was a restaurant (line cook).
>>
>>1131689

Try adding cinnamon flavour to your menthol concoctions. They work really well together.
>>
>>1131695
Tried that once and I didn't care for it, but I think I just added too much cinnamon. A little goes a long way; every cinnamon flavor I've ever tried has been extremely strong. I'll give it another go.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.