[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone here please tell me what the purpose of this is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170212_155407-1.jpg (660KB, 1787x2798px) Image search: [Google]
20170212_155407-1.jpg
660KB, 1787x2798px
Can someone here please tell me what the purpose of this is? Ive seen washers hanging from sinks before and never knew what the purpose was.
>>
>>1130391
It apeases the machine spirits of the plimbing
>>
>>1130391
son, that's an air freshener.
>>
>>1130391
In theory the corrosion will attack the washer rather than the pipe
>>
>>1130391
It's uh something to do with like rust or something?
Cathodic protection, where the washer is a sacrificial anode, it gives up it's electrons more freely than the pipe or some shit I don't know I'm not a chemist. Basically some cunt connected two different pipes together and it made a little electricity and the washer stops the pipe eroding away into nothing
Either that or it's for scraping the crusty faeces from your hairy anus while your in the shower.
>>
>>1130419
The texture kind of looks like it's made of rubber and fiber mesh. Either way, it doesn't look like it's working.
>>
>>1130391
No idea what that one is but I've seen People do this with spare O-rings and tap seals which makes sense.
>>
>>1130391
Spare cock ring, So what?

You don't keep yours under the sink?
>>
>>1130391
perhaps the washers came in packs of 2s and the spare was placed where it will be used for quick access rather than looking through a random parts bin for 20min
>>
I had a teacher once who told me the best way to clean oxidized silver was to take some tin-foil, mesh it into a ball and throw both silverware and tinfoil into a pot of boiling water. Or water just under boiling point can't remember. Never tried it.
>>
>>1131577
Does work, you add baking soda. Strips the tarnish right off.
>>
>>1131577
>take some tin-foil, mesh it into a ball and throw both silverware and tinfoil into a pot of boiling water
>>1131580
>you add baking soda

place sheet of aluminum foil flat in bottom of pan
place tarnished silver on foil
add very hot water with baking soda added

> also works if you use a clean bare aluminum pan (cake pan?) without need for aluminum foil
>>
File: 1481992319880.gif (660KB, 356x272px) Image search: [Google]
1481992319880.gif
660KB, 356x272px
>>1131557
kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.