[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to buy this type of pliers but with wire cutters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 8701125-00-1.jpg (81KB, 800x261px) Image search: [Google]
8701125-00-1.jpg
81KB, 800x261px
Where to buy this type of pliers but with wire cutters?
>>
Those are channel locks, not pliers. They also don't have wire cutters
>>
>>1129914
>Asking on Do It Yourself

Make them yourself, duh
>>
>>1129914
>knipex
Found in Sears, last I checked. Personally, I find the Irwin brand (with the straight jaws, not ZZ shaped like pictured) to be better. Also check out Sears Robo-Grip, which are pretty awesome if you learn how to use them correctly.

As for a pair with wirecutters, there is no such thing that I know of. Only thing with wirecutters are Linemans/Klein's/Dykes, and long/needlenose pliers, or dedicated wiresnips.
If you want wirecutters, you cannot go wrong with oldschool Klein's, (before everything went to Taiwan/China and is made of recycled car parts/mystery steel) which can be had on ebay for like $5-10.
>>
>>1129914
>Knipex
>but with wire cutters
For what purpose, OP?
You obviously won't be able to cut all the way through the wire, since the deal with this tool is to have a variable jaw distance
>>
File: 848953903_orig.jpg (45KB, 1899x678px) Image search: [Google]
848953903_orig.jpg
45KB, 1899x678px
>>1129914
just guessing... maybe op needs this?
>>
>>1129921
>>1129926
>>1129934
>>1129937

Well the idea was to have them as part of my edc, hence the why I wanted cutters because they're pretty useful sometimes.
>>
>>1129926
No way Irwin are better than knipex they aren't even in the same market.
>>
>>1129962
are you really gonna carry pliers with you everywhere?
>>
>>1129926
>complain about chink mystery steel
>in the same breath actually say garbage ass irwins are better than knipex

I have both, the irwins are rattly, bulkier, lighter, and you can see how they poorly tempered the teeth. They are worse in every single way
>>
>>1129962
Get a Leatherman.
>>
>>1130429
Charge ACX. I use mine quite a bit. Only had to get more bits.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.