[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something died in my wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I had a squirrel or rat problem, not sure which.
>bought poison
>applied poison
>house smells like death

Dead thing in the wall somewhere, smells like satan's butthole. What do?
>>
do you know where it's at? you need to get it out
>>
>>1129110
I can't pinpoint the area exactly but it's either in-between the ceiling and floorboards or inside the wall near a heating duct. I don't want to X-acto knife the walls on a wild goose chase tho.
>>
You need to get it out ASAP.

The carcass has already started leaking bowel contents and its insides are being broken down by bacteria, and that's why it smells. Soon it will be liquefied enough to simply leak a hellish sludge from its orifices and pour down the walls or floorboards. It will stink to high heavens, and depending on its size you won't be able to get rid of the stench unless you rip everything out and have industrial sanitizer people come help.

Tip: If it's dead it is probably down somewhere in the lower parts of the wall.
>>
>>1129107
you done fucked up OP. its prob. mice tho, squirrels in the wall isv. unlikely, rats maybe, but, most prob. mice. Which also means, theres doubtless more than one corpse currently putrifying in your interior inner.

All this shit, when you could have borrowed a cat for a week - sorry, but people who throw random poison around their own fucking home, with no heed whatsoever to sense or consequence, no sympathy.
>>
>>1129130
I have a cat, who's very good at hunting mice. Problem is, after a few years the mice have learned to not become exposed....Because of my kitty. He has a 100% kill rate for anything that appears in the open. So the rodents have learned to stay hidden, thus I needed the poison. Now it's a matter of finding the rotting corpse(s) and disposing of them.
>>
maybe using a thermal camera
>>
>>1129196
>maybe using a thermal camera

Ita dead. How thermal camera works to dead things
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>1129107
>Dead thing in the wall somewhere, smells like satan's butthole. What do?

Eat the Whole ass!!
>>
Just let it dry up...had a skunk die under my floor...couple weeks it goes away
>>
>>1129201
Get a shaman to bring it back to life.
>>
>>1129107
Move nigga, this is how we got the black plague.
>>
>>1129396
Did you just assumed that this Guy's a nigguh? That's racist bro
.... But you're right
>>
Do those laser wire wall detector things work for mouse corpses?
>>
Get one of these https://www.amazon.com/Endoscope-Inspection-LESHP-Smartphone-Waterproof/dp/B01MQE51DN/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1486900916&sr=8-9&keywords=endoscope (I picked a random one.)
Make small hole on wall, look inside for corpse, repeat until you found corpse, make large hole to dispose of it.
It may not be the best solution, but it's better than punching you whole home.
>>
>>1129107
Don't worry about it. It'll dry out soon. No water means it will mummify and stop decomposing leaving no smell.

Let this be a lesson for you. Don't poison inside the house.
>>
>>1129201
Bacterial action generates heat. Anything rotting will always be above ambient.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.