[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gabions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Information for this type of work, for interiors,I would like to know how cool it is in summer and how cold in winter.

Especially in areas that are tropical of two seasons, extremely humid.
>>
>>1129041
it is no different than any masonry in terms of thermal stuff
>>
In fact I refer to the thickness of the wall and the inclemency of the climate .... if it is not structural ?, What is the minimum thickness of a enclosure?
>>
>>1130415
Sadly is little info on this. Want a gabian wall hut for storage. Rocks are free...
>>
I am in a process in the choice of decorative material for the gabion, structurally it will be visually adequate, but I am concerned about the thickness of the wall in relation to the climate and how the water drains through them.

The appearance of the shape of the material, wall thickness, stone type vs. the porosity of the same or select decorative glass.
>>
>>1129041

How does that keep water out?

It is interesting looking, though.
>>
Placing the material at a 45 ° angle to keep the water out, with a good foundation, I worry about the water retention, which does not drain adequately, I thought of a layered glass wall.
>>
Properly placing layers of glass and stones at this angle maintain a good relationship between the entrance of sunlight, this way you get heat gain inside the enclosure.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.