[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken USB cover on phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Just got an Xperia Z3 for dirt cheap And I'd love the waterproofing. Only problem is the flap cover for the charging port is snapped off, and the cable part is still in there without a way to grab it. How would I remove this
>>
take the phone apart
>>
>>1128721
It's one of those that you need to heat up to remove the back from. I've done a lot of disassembly, but nothing like that. Is it insanely difficult, and/or would doing so lessen the waterproofing
>>
>>1128720
Own one of these guys and had to replace the screen, it is a cunt of a job and you will need replacement stickers. Honestly get the dock and glue the hole closed.

If you do to it, take your time, and try not to remove the screen only the back
>>
if you open the phone u will probably fuck up the waterproofing
>>
>>1128734
This. Try to block the charging port and get a magnetic charger. It just means you probably can't connect to a PC or use the OTG cable anymore. Not really a big deal since you can just remove the SD card anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.