[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work Bench Blue Prints

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
So if any of you are still following Wranglerstar, you'd know hes making a workbench for his new shop, and i was wondering if any of you know a similar build with actual dimensions because he never mentions any, he makes it over like 5 videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaaCH3Zeo7U&t=1080s
>>
He made 20 videos for a tiny axe build, I bet a workbench will be over 9000 videos

You can find all the workbench plans you want just googling it, you don't have to follow that cuck. I used to follow Wranglerstar but he's gone to shit
>>
>>1128405
>I used to follow Wranglerstar but he's gone to shit.
Explain
t. haven't watched him for long
>>
>>1128437
Nothing to explain, and irrelevant to your request.

google it fgt.
>>
>>1128464
I'm not OP, and what am I supposed to google? "Why is Wranglerstar such a faggot?"
>>
>>1128474

Hes pretty much a buy fag looking for the "iphones" of every tool, like will spend 2000 dollars on an axe , has a forklift because reasons. He masquerades as a homesteader but is just some rich guy with a youtube channel and a ranch
>>
File: wranglestar.jpg (93KB, 1248x180px) Image search: [Google]
wranglestar.jpg
93KB, 1248x180px
>>1128437
He was shit and obnoxious even back then but he was watchable at least, and had some interesting projects going on.
Now it's all about doing infinite series about stupid shit like him putting 10 hours into making a stupid axe handle or merchandizing some gadget. He's always complaining about how he and his wife had it hard but has a complete ranch with a very nice house (for my standards), barns, garages, tractors, forklifts, sawmills and a boatload of other random machinery and tools including many models of stihl chainsaws and also a safe full of guns and he's in his 40s
He brags about his skills acquired in past jobs but he seems pretty incompetent at all of them, like in the retarded videos about him firefighting
Also have you noticed the titles? He's a complete asshole
>>
>>1128503

I don't sub to him for this reason. Every time I've watched his suggested videos I've thought, this guy is using tools i couldn't ever justify or possibly afford to do simple jobs. All it boils down to is he's making ad revenue showing apartment/basement dwellers skills most people in the sticks are raised with.

Gahhbage. Wouldn't be surprised if he were really a kike.
>>
OP here i was just kind of wondering what to google, like what type of bench is it
>>
>>1128610
It's a wall hanging workbench, I suppose?

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1600&bih=1082&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=wall+mounted+workbench&oq=wall+mounted+workbench&gs_l=img.3..0l3j0i7i30k1l2j0i5i30k1l2j0i24k1l3.5234.6103.0.6239.7.7.0.0.0.0.123.652.5j2.7.0....0...1c.1.64.img..1.6.561...0i7i5i30k1.vdDkyyi61jk#imgrc=_
>>
>>1128606
>He's always complaining about how he and his wife had it hard but has a complete ranch with a very nice house (for my standards), barns, garages, tractors, forklifts, sawmills and a boatload of other random machinery and tools including many models of stihl chainsaws and also a safe full of guns and he's in his 40s

No wonder he flipped his shit when Neistat showed his policatical view and turned out to be with HER. His is one of those trump supporters that think they've had it really hard in life
>>
>>1128606
I feel bad for his son; does that kid even have any friends or anything? I know they're home schooling him. I've hot this mental image of him in 10 years being totally maladjusted to society due to a lack of social skills.
>>
Figuring out the fucking dimensions isn't that hard. Holy fuck it's 6th grade math at best, try harder or kys.
>>
>>1128634
I don't think he'll lack social skills, he seems fine, and you have to be born without them to be completely socially incompetent and his father can influence him only to a point. Eventually he'll grow up and make his mind and he'll either start to hate the old idiot and leave or become like him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.