[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make a house all by yourself? Is this even possible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 20

How to make a house all by yourself? Is this even possible.
>>
>>1128119
google before you ask a stupid question like that, delete this thread
>>
I'd start with the walls before the roof.
>>
>>1128125
yeah, you are definitely gonna want some walls and a roof. like, 4 walls minimum.
>>
>>1128119
>>
>>1128127

Whats wrong with only 3 walls...or 2 walls...

This is another example of the patriarcy 'telling' us how things should be done...

Ima build a place with no walls, just to spite you Dad...
>>
>>1128133
There's only ONE wall that we really need...
>>
>>1128133
actually, u can have a building with just columns, you would have a roof with no walls

it will be useless tho
>>
my grandfather built his house all by himself so yes it's possible.
>>
>>1128143
>Useless

You must live pretty far north.
>>
>>1128119
get building materials
build house

yes, it's possible and done all the fucking time

/thread you fucking imbecile
>>
the thing about tiny houses that cracks me up, especially the shipping container freaks, is that it's way more intelligent to just buy a fucking single wide house trailer.

but oh my god the stigma. If I build a little garage myself, that sucks in 20 different ways compared to a single wide, I'll be uber cool.

oh well hipsters. trying to reason with them is like herding cats.
>>
>>1128119
I'm living in the one I built.

>>1128125
Start with the foundation.
>>
>>1128143
>Useless

If you put it in a park, arrange picnic tables under the roof, and hang a placard on it with a number you can charge people to use it. Your shitty house could pay for itself! Of course, on all the rafters there would be inscriptions, such as "Monica gives head," but you can live with that, right OP?
>>
>>1128119
Are we buying materials or sorcing them from nature?
>>
Yes, you can, people have been doing it since the dawn of civilization, do a little research, get your materials, and invest time.
>>
>>1128168

> like herding cats.

I like herding cat...is good job...i lern from paps...
>>
>>1128168
this just isn't true. first off it's way fuckin cheaper if you build intelligently and secondly these houses are made to last. trailers don't. there's also tremendous satisfaction in living in a house you've built yourself.

granted the movement has been hijacked by NIMBY yuppie scum but the idea that it purely belongs to them is fucking retarded.

honestly op your best bet would probably be working with earth. cobwood, earthbags, adobe, etc.
>>
>>1128127
What if you had one really long one that loops back on itself? Then you need only one wall and one roof!
>>
>>1128140
a mexican one?

anyway, as long as the foundations are solid it's doable.
>>
>>1128119
If you have to ask then for you, no, for others who know what they're talking about, absolutely.
>>
>>1128258
>these houses are made to last
none that I've seen or heard of.
>>
>>1128168
I agree, if you're a claustrophile just get a studio apartment or a small trailer, its got everything a tiny house has plus it's a lot more practical.

>But it's not build to last.
That's why you can change it. Plus it's less of a commitment to get a trailer. Besides, we'll see how those tiny houses are doing in 30 years or so.

>But building something with your own hands is rewarding
Then get a construction job - you'll get to build something and get paid for it, and it won't be stupid as fuck.

It's no wonder people are flocking out of their tiny houses after a few years.
>>
>>1128119
no fucking way dude. someone has to hold the ladder
>>
>>1128451
Just build it into the ground ;)
>>
>>1128143
I live in Finland and it's true.
>>1128152
I work sometimes in the tropics and this is true.
>>
>>1128258

>shipping container "homes"
> minishacks made by goons
>built to last

kek
>>
>>1128140
TOPKEK. build 1 hige wall and live inside.
>>
File: 20170203_115212.jpg (84KB, 224x416px) Image search: [Google]
20170203_115212.jpg
84KB, 224x416px
>>1128168
100% agreed.

My wife on pinterest

Whike eating salads out of fucking mason jars...

"We should get a tiny house."

Fuck u bitch we live in both sides of a converted duplex and dont have enough room. I shared a semi cab with her and wanted to choke her.

Bought a shitty camper for $600 off cl the next day.

As expected we used it 1 fucking time...

I'm gonna do like duck dynasty and put it on stilts behind my house soon.

10+ acres can register as a farm.

MFW guess i will plant 10 acres of corn.

Mfw oh noes my corn! (Deer are a nuisance.)

Mfw legal to shoot a deer in the face 24/7.

Mfw crawl out upstars door into shitty camper.

Mfw sit and watch direct tv and deer cameras and live off of deer jerky ...
>>
>>1128258
I'm building a dirt block press out of a log splitter. You think it will work or am i dead?
>>
>>1128421
NB4 DOMEFAG
>>
>>1128119
Imagine how often they have to seal that wood
>>
>>1128168
Single wides are garbage.
Nothing is built like a "normal" house.
Materials are cheap, lightweight and off zero longevity.
My cabin is constructed with 2x4 stud frames. Rafters have hurricane anchors, my plumbing is standard home pipes, my main breaker panel is a 32 slot, 200 amp main, etc.
My shower is probably larger than yours.
A single wide is like a tent, my cabin is like a house.
>>
DEpends really. You couldnt do a slab, brick , roof house with gas electgricity and water by yourself.

You could build a wood cabin and have a septic tank with a generator though.
>>
Making house is easy. The hard part is building codes.
>>
I thought the house on wheels meme was just to circumvent building codes

Can't you just use the money to buy a half acre and build a small conventional house?
>>
>>1128569
two or three times a year
at most
now i'll admit, our location isn't the most rainy or watery, but nonetheless, our (rather large) garden shed doesn't need to be sealed very often, and it holds up well.
>>
>>1128119
>Is this even possible.
Yes, though results might take longer or be of poorer design than something produced with actual skill.

>>1128119
>How to make a house all by yourself?
Depends. Do you want a hovel? Make it out of clay, wood, or anything you can pick up at your feet and heave to.

If you mean a modern house? You can do pretty much everything yourself except electrical hookups and plumbing, since local ordinances usually require you to have some recognized skill at it to prevent people from dying.
>>
https://archive.org/details/ost-military-doctrine-fm5_426

stop being a lazy douche. your dedication to research shows that you will die three ways; building the house, on top of the house, or in the house.

>>1128123
>>
>>1129151
*one of three way*
>>
>>1128551
but would that be all roof and no wall, or all wall and no roof?
>>
this is a shitty thread but can we make it about construction in general?

it's my pipe dream to colonize a little island in the big river flowing through my province and just squat on it. But what I wanna know is how do dirt walls actually work? Is it enough to wet some dirt and make mud and press it into a wall shape, or do I absolutely need to bring bales of straw? Would using dry sticks as rebar work? Let's say wherever I go has lots of big rocks; how do stone retaining walls work without bowing out and collapsing?

inb4 google it, I've been trying but most of the info is either too basic to use ("stone walls are made by stacking stones! wow!") or is crazy materials science stuff I don't care about (I don't plan to heat my home past 1000*C or so anyway, I don't care about the melting point of quartz in granite)
>>
>>1129239
look into military manuals. look into specifics.

archive.org is a great source for these.

look at >>1129151 's link to learn carpentry, may not be up to code as of now, but it is a starting point.
>>
>>1129243
Well, I'm more concerned with natural materials than conventional carpentry. I'm enamored with adobe and mud huts and turf homes right now for some reason, and feel like it'd cheaper and more interesting to dig down than build up.

Got any resources on trench constructions? Every time I google it, I only get hits for trench warfare, and building model trenches out of styrofoam. Nothing about how they were actually made and braced.
>>
>>1128119
Of course it's possible, you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1480277935923.jpg (30KB, 467x430px) Image search: [Google]
1480277935923.jpg
30KB, 467x430px
>>1129254
https://youtu.be/P73REgj-3UE

here is a start
>>
>>1128879
> Making house is easy. The hard
> part is building codes.this, i have my blueprints, a monkey could do framing, the plumbing was pretty easy to figure out, and i work in electrical. I researched roofing, insulation, acoustics, laying down foundation, building shower pans, tiling, most details of homebuilding and offgrid living.

I'm convinced one person could do it, but its harder to finance when you pay for every nail and plank versus getting a mortgage.
>>
>>1129694
One person can do it. I know a guy who is building his own house after building his own cabin after building his own shed to live in. Obviously he had someone do the well and septic on the house. Only loan he got was on the land itself.
>>
yeah man you just need enough Lego pieces
>>
>>1128883
A lot of counties have minimum sq footage built into code, which was the heart of the tiny house movement.
So if you want an affordable apartment sized house and no rent, it has to be on a trailer to count as a camper.
I think a standard hotel room is 325 sq ft, I've done a 300 sq ft apt for a few months, I could see someone wanting to build a 300-400 sq ft house cheap instead of paying rent.
If you were paying $600/month, you can do it in <20k, have a place to put it, and will stay 3+ years it can make financial sense.

>>1129694
Also, it can be impossible to get insurance if it's not built by contractor.
>>
>>1129756
Tinyhouse people should just buy midsize RVs off craigslist.

Even if the interior is trapped out, you have a way better frame for a house that's ostensibly mobile but you ultimately keep parked, and the legalities are the same as a towable trailer for the most part. Just tear everything but the walls out and start most of it over. Wiring and plumbing will already be done for you unless you want to relocate stuff extensively.
>>
>>1129676
So what I'm understanding here is that a wood frame made out of untreated wood or even just trees/branches will work, but to use stones as sorta kinda bricks, I guess?

I figure if I keep with my concept of living in a glorified hole, I should have enough nice moist subsoil to work with, right?
>>
File: ndlbKDt.jpg (443KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ndlbKDt.jpg
443KB, 1920x1080px
>>1129151
>>1129243

This seems interesting.

Any recommended books/guide which are also up to date?
>>
File: 1474364668036.jpg (191KB, 640x684px) Image search: [Google]
1474364668036.jpg
191KB, 640x684px
>>1129865
honestly i would read this book, then use this info and tailor it to the specific codes for your area. This manual was published in 1995, so it is fairly recent, and it should have sound structural engineering. shit, you could probably find something better, but i am too lazy to do so. Plus, i am not qualified for any of this shit, just have broad interests.
>>
File: 1465288871610.png (377KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
1465288871610.png
377KB, 523x523px
>>1129841
sorry didnt read your post all the way. A suggestion would be to look at survival structures that are for snow and modify to other mediums like clay/dirt. here is a little food for thought if you are a actually planning on doing this. Digging deep sucks dick, and moisture will be an issue in the long run (depending on depth and location). Also, ventilation can prevent a lot of problems as well as save your life.

something also to keep in mind is cave-ins, maybe build the top, so like a livable snake pit or something. but shit, just throwing out ideas.
>>
>>1128548
Senpai, we should kick it. But not in your pop-up. Like at a bar. Bring the deer jerky.
>>
>>1128832
They have mobile homes with 2x4 construction and standard sheet rock.

They cost more because there is more work involved at the site of setup.

They have marble counter tops and standard switches, toilets, hardware, etc
>>
>>1128168
I've lived in nice trailers. As long as you do some basic fucking maintenance and mow the lawn, they aren't trashy at all.

The problem comes from trailer parks, and the kind of people that bottom-bracket living tends to attract.
>>
>>1130848
I'm not going to do this in the next couple days or anything, it's more of a pipe dream. If I do it, it's a "before 30" thing, not "next summer" thing.

My general plan was/is basically
>scout a suitable little island that's undeveloped but still near town
>dig a hole about 6 ft down total
>make side walls of hole flat
>cover hole with actually built wall from some manner of meme material
>dwelling is sunken about 5ft to my feet, extends ~3ft above ground
>roof is conventional roof made out of some kind of material, probably just salvage wood from shitty discarded bed frames and

But my main concerns were the below-ground walls bowing in or crumbling.
>>
>>1128127
Can't three walls work?
>>
>>1128133
Apple's new headquarters only has two walls.
>>
>>1128119
Start with a tent, then keep making it bigger.
>>
>>1131878
what, if a house is made out of glass, does it have no walls. You are a edgy new age fggt.
>>
>>1129694
Been considering building an A-frame house on piers. Splurge on at least an acre of land and then build a small a-frame. As I earn money, build a second building and turn the a-frame into a workshop or guest cabin. I can wait a while to get what I want if I can skip the whole mortgage scam.
>>
>>1131881
In the case of Apple's building, the exterior walls are continuously curved glass, making for two walls: inner and outer.
>>
>>1131878
>that design

Well I guess it suits them at least.
>>
>>1131878
True innovation.
When will we see the mythical Klein house with only one wall?
>>
>>1132278
Single wall house wouldn't even be difficult or complicated, just make a spiral.
>>
>>1130915
A 600sqft one bedroom one bath single wide is like 20k plus moving fees, so you're looking at 25-30k total. Well worth it as they're fairly sturdy and hold value. Once the tiny house fads die they won't be worth shit.
>>
>>1132485
single wall house with roof and floor is simple, have you tried a single wall house with just a single wall?
>>
>>1132525
An iglo?
>>
File: FAILURE.jpg (136KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FAILURE.jpg
136KB, 720x540px
>>1128119
>>
>>1131881
One should not throw stones in glass houses
>>
It's possibly to do anything all by yourself.

Except pass the regulatory committees if you don't have skills.
>>
File: GCHQ_Cheltenham.jpg (86KB, 640x258px) Image search: [Google]
GCHQ_Cheltenham.jpg
86KB, 640x258px
>>1131878
>Apple's new headquarters
>>
File: Pentagon.jpg (31KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Pentagon.jpg
31KB, 300x200px
>>1128133
>only 3 walls...or 2 walls...

Or five?
>>
>>1128127
>4 walls minimum.

I think in some areas buildings with 3 walls are tax exempt. Some clever bastards have found ways to abuse that rule and build homes with 3 walls.
>>
>>1133488
That building has 10 walls.
>>
>>1133556
It's got a whole lot more than that
>>
>>1131884
I've always thought an A-frame would look really cool as the entryway to a larger house.
>>
Just a note to the thread: Building codes do not apply to houses constructed on top of trailers.

Cons: No utility hook-ups; could be worked around with caninster toilets, solar, propane tanks, ect. But it's an option.
>>
if you wanna make your own house its probably not because you know a lot about architecture and (most likely) you're not trying to make a mark on society with your ideas. So for purely the metabolic animal-like desire to have a house, you should hire an architect so you're home better reflects who you are- who you want to be.

But if you have an interest in architecture- if you care about what home's really are, you should spend some time around a library. There are books for blockheads- a lot of blockheads reach for their "get construction documents quick" books or the "how to keep the water out" books, but if you look a little further, go to the architectural history books. Flip through the 2,000+ years of photographs of buildings and times of buildings instead of grabbing the first thing you see. But wait there's more. Now you know what homes used to be, and are- the next step is to look at the future- not the failed futures that end up as drawings in history books, but the present futures- the current futures, go to the SCI-ARC website, go to the Bartlett website, go to the cutting edge of what architecture is right now before you try to build something that's been done a billion times before.
>>
>>1131878
That seems like something run by a cult,
a perilous one.
>>
Surprised by the backlash against DIY homes in this thread. "Just buy an apartment" doesn't sound very DIY.
>>
>>1128119
Highly possible, and also affordable if you apply yourself both in terms of reading and manual labor. Depending on location (climate and building codes) the simplest building methods would be slip stone or slip straw. Earthbag and cordwood might also be good options.

Start small and expand later.
Dont underestimate the amount of manual labor involved.
>>
>>1133487
I knew I had seen that fucking self-reporting panopticon before. Apple sure does know what game it's in.

>>1133799
On this - if you're out to make your house real small you might get a whole lot out of books on social housing and convents and hotels and things.
>>
Glue
Pop sickle sticks
Expander ray
>>
>>1128119
You can build your own house in less than a week.

It won't be pretty or have power or running water but it's completely doable.
>>
>>1133799
nigga, most people just want a warm box to put all their stuff.
>>
In regards to
>>1134874
There is this http://www.thoreauhouse.org/

This is my pipe dream, if I ever find an Irishman willing to sell his shanty
>>
>>1128119
My grampa did it a 65. You should be fine.
>>
If you are a carpenter who builds houses during your day job and have basic knowledge of concrete work, permitting, wiring, plumbing, framing, drywall/plaster/brickwork, some type of flooring, painting, roofing, building codes for all of teh above and have 2-3 months free time (Minimum) where you can work 7 days a week with no income, while spending 20-30k just on materials, and of course, land or at least the money to buy land, then you can build a 2000 sqft cracker box with no garage and not too big to warrant a crane for the roof trusses. Because if you dont check every single one of those boxes no, you cant build a house by yourself.

I did though, 3 times.
>>
>>1137766
Snobish: The post. If you actually think you're the smartest pos for doing what anyone could do with a trade school and hardworking, you should consider sipping some Clorox. Shit, it's pathetic to see you overcomplicating the job listing all the smallest shit. Nigga just wants a warmy box on his land
>>
>>1129254
Check out wofati houses... Log construction with earthen walls and roof for thermal mass insulation.
>>
>>1129254
Check out wofati houses... Log construction with earthen walls and roof for insulation.
>>
>>1137918
Motherfucker every one of those things is an absolute need to know if your going to build a modern house. if you miss a single thing on that list, now you need another person, or better yet a crew who knows what they are doing. I didnt go to trade school i learned on the job for 15 years, if you wanna tell OP he can build a house without even knowing that a person can in fact a house your retarded.
>>
>>1137766
what happened to the first two?
>>
>>1138013
you see if when you build a house you intend to live in and use personally, you can get around a lot of regulations like using a licensed plumber and electrician, as long as its up to code and pass an inspection your fine. Also the taxes when you sell it are different, so when you do sell it a year later you get more back form your investment than if you built it to sell that same year.

So I sold them. Made a good profit on the first 2, then the market popped and i eneded up overpaying for the lot on the 3rd comparitively, so im keeping it.
>>
>>1128421
Yurt, the word you are looking for is yurt.
>>
>>1138012
They're also all pretty simple at the basic level you need to build a basic house.

Maybe not roofing? I've never done any roofing.
>>
I've read about NGOs hiring architects and engineers to design houses, going from simple and easy, to a little more complex and self sustaining, using readily available materials in 80% of the world, and then publishing said designs for free
>>
>>1138012
Not everyone wants to live for real's 24/7 on the spot when they say they want to build a house. Like I fucking said, sometimes nigga just wants a warmy shed on the woods that doesn't need more than a lamp or two and maybe a little stove to pass on a evening or a night. What I tried to say is that its pathetic to try to discourage people from doing a project because you're so insecure with your working class ant job that you need to make your work sound like rocket science so you can feel a little better.
>>
>>1138277
What OP should be well aware of is that if he wants to build something SERIOUS he needs to keep up with the gear/papers or else he's gonna get fucked good by either the poor job or the law or maybe both. Still, nothing some good time learning the shit on trade school and effort can't solve. I just fucking hate to see assholes like the anon I responded to trying to discourage someone from doing something because they think they're the special hot shit snowflake and that everyone is a moron.
>>
>>1138277
>How to make a house all by yourself?
Read; house, Not "warmy shed on the woods" OP wants to build a shep he can build a goddam shed, but he asked about a house. when most people think of a house they think of a house, not a cabin, or a shed, or some bullshit lean-to. I answered the post, you're being a shit.
>>1138280
Im not discouraging at all, but like you said if hes gonna half ass it or do a shit job he should know its an actual job, so much so people dedicate their lives to building houses for other people for money.
>>
>>1138295
Yeah, I got a little off the handle. But I still keep up with the idea that OP doesn't even know what he actually has in mind and just spewed "teeehee HAUS" without actually knowing or wanting a house
>>
>>1129254
dude. don't dig down. it will be wet and unlivable if you are on an island. use stone. stay above ground.
>>
>>1137766
>20-30k just on materials
holy fuck dude. are you shopping at home depot?
>>
>>1138318
For a 2000 sqft house? Thats bare minimum, slab, walls and a roof to make a livable home. You want anything nice like cabinets, modern appliances or fancy flooring and your going up on that.
>>
>>1138331
*Anything nice like designer cabinets, new modern appliances or fancy flooring* my bad. ANd most people want fancy BS, Im fine with my white fridge off craigslistm melamine cabinets, and cheapo tile floors.
>>
>>1129694
Nice photo. Could be a great horror movie.
>>
>>1133599
that is a dank idea
>>
File: 1480696107658.jpg (43KB, 493x353px) Image search: [Google]
1480696107658.jpg
43KB, 493x353px
>>1128219
Good post
>>
>>1128119
>How to make a house all by yourself? Is this even possible.

Another OP who refuses to use search engines.

I suggest a shipping container instead, as they've proven superior to all other varieties of living quarters and are the housing salvation to which humanity, and aliens if they are watching, truly aspire.
>>
File: 1488574687933.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488574687933.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>1138853
containers are equally bad in cold and hot weather/climate
>>
>>1130910
kek, your a bossy fucker. Go mooch beef jerky off of someone else.
>>
>>1128119
Not only possible its a quintessential american right of passage. Only sense WWII has this practice diminished.
>>
>>1139288
And he walked away, and I knew I'd never see him again. I could never follow, my job had me tied down. He was moving to the other side of the country, making deliveries for some twisted slave-driver until he breathed his last. He was smoking more and more often now, and I knew he wasn't the healthiest he'd ever been when he left. I still loved him of course, and I'd look after our children for him. He was the finest truck a loft could ever meet.
>>
File: jhhBBw.jpg (15KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
jhhBBw.jpg
15KB, 600x591px
>buy planks
>buy nails
>hammer them together until you have something you can crawl into
congratulations, you built your very own american home
>>
>>1129841
Build above ground, bro. Jesus fucking christ...
>>
>>1128125
Why not just a pole to support the roof?
>>
File: this can be abused.jpg (93KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
this can be abused.jpg
93KB, 800x449px
>>1139456
fool, trade deer jerky for beer!

pic unrelated but easily abused.
>>
File: aaaaaa.jpg (109KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
109KB, 1600x1200px
>>1137766
>not too big to warrant a crane for the roof

How high is 'too high' for an anon + occasional hired hand?

Forklift vs skidsteer + boom vs a jib crane truck?
All of these can be had for about $8k used in my area.... it's fucking tempting to jump right into a multi-story (20x20x20 box) build with a cranetruck.
>>
>>1144186
its not a matter of height. its a matter of span.

general rule of thumb is you are going to need at least 3 people for anything over 20ft.
>>
File: 1481599826091.jpg (22KB, 362x263px) Image search: [Google]
1481599826091.jpg
22KB, 362x263px
No its not possible. Houses have to form naturally.
>>
>>1129698
If you live far enough out the permits don't matter you can certainly dig your own septic. The usual method was block walls and some cover slabs (make your own form). If your water table is high enough you can use a drive point well or drive casing and flush it out. (Ample info online.)

My bro built an outhouse then when he built his pole building he ran the shit pipe to the outhouse. No one is going to check for a septic tank and he doesn't need more than that. He's lived there at least ten years.
>>
>>1130992
>it's more of a pipe dream.

You know you aren't going to do it because you know it's a stupid idea.

Fuck your b8 and you too.
>>
>>1131884
A-frames are the OG tiny house. They were a 1970s fad.
>>
>>1144186
Its what you can carry/flip/push onto the roof and hold steady. If you have helpers you can do up to a 20x40, depending on the setup of your trusses. After that your getting into amish territory and you might as well get a crane.
>>
>>1131878
Technically it's infinitely walls.
>>
>>1133569
How do you know? Cia nigger spotted
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.