[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CCFL Inverter Board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Can anyone tell me the pinouts for this inverter board at the white connector? I'm trying to get this thing to light up the LCD panel. The big IC chip with the black mark is 029910sn, but I can't find a datasheet on that either. I was going to try and follow the leads back to the connector. Any info can be of great help. Thanks.
>>
>>1125665
That's a lot of connections for just a ccfl inverter. sure it doesn't do something else?
>>
>>1125665
>>1125679
It's an inverter and LED status board. Thinkpad is my guess. What is the FRU number on the back?
>>
>>1125778
nvm, found it. FRU41W1479, one of the variants for T61 (14") and T400.
I don't have the pinout of this one on file, I'd have to go test it off a live machine. Is there a specific pin you're looking for or do you need them all?
>>
>>1125778
>>1125790
You guys are exactly right. It is an inverter and LED status board off of some disposed Thinkpads! Couldn't bare to see it end up in a landfill. And yes, the FRU number is correct. Here's a picture of the reverse side of the board.

I'm trying to light up the LCD Panel, so I suppose I'll need to find the positive (VCC) and Ground pins. The Standby and DIM pins would be nice too. The white plug under the plastic cover goes to the LCD Panel with two leads. The white plug on the other side supplies the the power and controls to this inverter board. That's where I'm having trouble.

If it helps, the Control IC (with 16 pins) says 029910SN. I can't find any datasheet for that either.

Thanks guys!
>>
Could the "1" pin be negative since it leads to the screw hole?
>>
I just had an idea. Will I be able to use a ballast instead of an inverter and plug the ballast straight into the wall? I'd rather use the inverter, but I may not be able to figure out the pinouts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.