[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But did OP died tho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: vasectomy.jpg (35KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
vasectomy.jpg
35KB, 400x267px
Well lads, have told 4 people about my new boat idea and all 4 laughed at me.

Yes it's a bit fucked, but there are a ton of positives.

Essentially i'm turning a crown vic into a pontoon boat. Pic related.

Aside from obvious lols i see a long list of bonuses and no real problems here.

>a very common custom car for cops and hood rats alike
>tons of available parts and cars on cl
>aftermarket means 2 or 3 stock alternator setup for power accessories
>plenty of room
>small aluminum v8
>plenty of power at a descent mileage withboverdrive and reverse
>can lighten it up a lot.

I really dont see the problem here.

A junk crown vic can be had for about $1,000 on cl all day long. Same with a junk ass pontoon boat.

Fucking phone... pic not related at all.
>>
>>1124434
>spends 10 minutes wondering wtf, trying to construe a vasectomy joke out of floating cop cars, fails.
>finally reads OPs last sentence
it can only get better anon.
>>
make sure to not junk the sirens so S&R can find you when you drown
>>
Think real hard about how you're going to keep it upright.
>>
>>1124434

I could missunderstooding you. Would you like to swim a car? Maybe, just remove the car's engine and build on top of the boat.
>>
>>1124513

>missunderstooding

I am sorry, misunderstanding
>>
File: not-specified-103237[1].jpg (295KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
not-specified-103237[1].jpg
295KB, 1600x1200px
OP your idea is fucking moronic and sounds like it would be fraught with serious difficulties.

I love it.

Im confused, are you talking an actual driveable car that also has pontoons enabling it to float?

Or a pontoon boat with the passenger space being the body of a car rather than a more traditional boat space?

The first sounds difficult as fuck, the second more reasonable.

Pic related, is this what's floating around in your vasectomy-addled mind?
>>
What are you making the pontoons out of?
>>
File: images (99).jpg (13KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
images (99).jpg
13KB, 233x217px
>>1124513
>>1124533
>>1124545
>>1124461

Not operational car.

Have 2002 crown vic. Best car i ever had.

Devised a plan to "collect" about 50 of the mutherfuckers for parts and fun. Probably throwing a body on a 4x4 chevy frame for lolz.

Figure if i have a pile of vics i may as well have a little fun.

Using 2 or 3 aluminum pontoons from craigslist.

Be easy to keep upright. Odds are if 2 pontoons dont work i will wind up with 4 from 2 boats.

Also pontoons be pin on so can make really wide. Shoul be light wnough for 1 or 2 guys to throw on? If not i have a buddy, a tree, and a winch...

My machinist can make any drive shaft. Just throw shaft onto prop or jet propulsion.

Need jets as local lake is shit. State abandoned it and a bunch of us hang out there and keep it up. Filled in with lots of trees and shit. Bad on muh props.

Just dicking off and throwing car body on pontoons essentially.

I dont see how this will be difficult at all. Panther platform the vic os based on is body on frame not euroshit unibody.

Torch off pontoons
Scrap decks
Pay bro to weld brackets on pontoons and car body.

Pin or bolt on and haul ass...

Car already has power steering and air ride even. Hell i may even leave the frame and suspention on it and weld brackets to junk brake rotors for suspention.

Rolls up to nice ass blower boat.

Hits switches.

Drives away

Your face when
>>
Crown Vic's have dual overhead cams on a serpentine belt. A total of 4 cams.

They are the WORST to work on.

Don't do it
>>
>>1124582

Fuuuck

Part those cars immediately.

Make a pontoon boat from plywood and used plastic bottles. I met a guy that picked cans from gas station trash cans for recycling. Dude was a hero of recycling.

No shame in it.

Fuck around projects should be dirt cheap.

Also your states government SUCKS if they don't maintain lakes. My state was practically created by draining swamps and flood lands so I'm lucky the lakes here are the best
>>
>>1124434
You're in Tampa, aren't you?

That billboard is from the Tampa bay area.
>>
>>1124691

spotted the guy from tampa
>>
>>1124691
I've seen his billboards all over central Florida

I swear Florida has the strangest billboards
>>
>>1124583
Did not realise.

I will be welding the front clip together to make it easier to work on. If a fucking spark plug goes out i will just throw another motor on.

My dad has a nice shop and tools. Is the best mechanic i ever met. Also has a lift.

If it winds up being too big of a pain in the ass i will just junk it. 0 fucks given.

Thanks for the tip tho.

Just had to change the air pump on my vic. Debated puting coil springs on it or just eating a shotgun...
>>
>>1124586
Lol. Well, i live in kansas and the lake is in oklahoma. We all grew up thinking they abandoned it because it filled itself in. It's Hula lake. No... not it...

We got drunkbone time and borrowed a winch truck semi. Pulled fallen drees and driftwood and had a giant bonfire. We all caught the fucking plague. Goddamned blue algea poisoning. Hole fucking lake was infected so they ditched it.

As far as the state taking care of shit though you are right. Fuck oklahoma in it's faggot face.

Been on every major higheay in the lower 48. I-35 in oklahoma is a cock.

And hillbilly projects should be cheap. But i figure incan get most of my money back just reselling the pontoons and car parts if i need.
>>
>>1124691
Lol, nah. Google pull. But i have been there.

Enjoy your old people and sweat...

Also, widen out your goddamned airport roads so i can fit my semi in thete without curbing it and scaring the shit out of people.

Thx
>>
>>1124439
Glad I'm not the only one!
>>
>>1124533
The car looks like it's driven into a very shallow pool of quicksand which itself is floating on pontoons.

Novel design.
>>
>>1124906
I like it.

I want more this design though and taller so we can bail out into the lake.
>>
>>1124854
Where at?
I'm in central Florida and I've never seen this guy

also
How do you figure out what would make something buoyant enough to carry the weight you want to float? Idk about a car but I like the idea of making a boat
>>
>>1125142
>figure out what would make something buoyant enough to carry the weight you want to float?

displacement of water
one cubic foot of water is 62.3 pounds
>>
>>1125142
Dunno. In what shit research i have done with unknown boats it seems like a 24 footer or so shoukd be fine. And we have had like 15 people on my buddy pontoon boat and it was fine. Some of us are fat so i fugure 200 pound person average and thats 3 ton... i have access to a truck scale so i can even get the weight fairly centered. Currently trying to jew my dad out of a chevy pickup body and bed so i dont have to pay for a crown vic this month. I have a 350 chevy and maybe even a jet setup feom a junk boat if it works. Slowly coming together.

Will let yall know if op died as stated.

Have 2 dji phantom 3's and 2 camera dudes following me.

Gonna try and donate a bill to my buddy the fire and rescue chief. They have a better chance of saving me if i get tabgled up and sink in the maiden voyage. The test spot on the lake is about 10 foot deep even.

About as safe as i can get building a boat from junk...
>>
>>1125175
Holy fuck really?

60 fucking pounds?
>>
>>1124434
19,000 vasectomies. That's 5.2 years straight with no breaks of averaging 1 vasectomy a day.

That's a lot of dick and balls.
>>
>>1125468
>no needle, no scalpel

sounds like he lines them up by the dozens, has them drop their pants, then kicks them in the nutsack one by one
>>
>>1125468
It's an in and out procedure. Takes like 2 hours tops. He could slam down 6-8 a day if he's good
>>
>>1125468
Had a vesectomy. Actual portion where doctor was in the room was like 30 min tops. This was with a scalpel too. It's not open heart surgery. Less than a one inch cut. Snip the vas. Stiches. I imagine he's doing some laser shit which is probably faster. Probably books 1 hour slots. Nurses prep and close it.
>>
>>1125142
I could've sworn I've seen it along the turnpike near Orlando.
>>
>>1125468
They only take like a 15 minute consultation and 30 minites from what i hear. Theres a dude in town that works monday and tuesday on visits and wed he cuts sacs for 6 hours...
>>
OP, make sure you take a look at the intake manifold. Old model crown vics had an issue where they would crack and leak out all the coolant. If the one you get is plastic, you'll want to replace it and save yourself a headache.
>>
>>1125462
Think about how heavy a bucket gets when you fill it completely with water.

A square meter of water is 1000 fucking kilos
>>
>>1125142
>something buoyant enough to carry the weight
>>1125175
>one cubic foot of water is 62.3 pounds

An aluminum box1' deep, 2' wide and 5' long that weighs 100 pounds would draw/sink less than six inches if carrying a 200 pound load.
>>
>>1125618
Have heard of this. But i will check. Thanks.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.