[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

991ms Calculator board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: K23K33.jpg (357KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
K23K33.jpg
357KB, 1600x1200px
Can someone take a picture of a board from a 991ms calculator, i need it to compare it to a board of a 82ms so i can see the differences and do a patch (the one attached is from 82ms) I need a close look of the matrix keyboard traces and from the traces that come from the back of the board.
>>
>>1122345
the solder job is really shit and is 99% the problem
>>
>the solder job is really shit and is 99% the problem
im not really investing much time, that's why im requesting a pic from the other board. I dont have the time to do try all the pins
>>
>>1122350
yeah but you also aren't investing any skill
>>
>>1122345

That's soldering... that shitty job on stripping the wire... is this bait?
>>
>>1122788
Why pre-strip the wire when you can just melt the coating off with the iron/solder? Dedicated wire strippers are a scam.
>>
>>1122816
oh boy
>>
>>1122817
Oh boy what? Not that guy but this is exactly what I do for narrow or very short (reads, insulation is more likely to slip of fthe conductor than strip) wires. The insulation rolls itself up and forms a nice little blob that sits against the PCB and prevents the whole wire from working through when you are soldering it.

Though to be clear, "Dedicated wire strippers are a scam" makes me think that guy is a fucklord anyway. I'm not defending him, just saying that for narrow wire, its a good solution.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.