[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck kind of drain is this and how do I unclog it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 0126172025.jpg (137KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0126172025.jpg
137KB, 1280x960px
What the fuck kind of drain is this and how do I unclog it?
>>
>>1121878

Take a picture under the sink and tell us what you tried already.
>>
>>1121932
It's a bathtub drain.
>>
>>1121934
either go in the basement and take the p trap off or stick something in there to grab the hair out
>>
>>1121944
There is no basement and there is just a solid surface of some kind a couple inches down.
>>
>>1121878
Your pic sucks, I can't tell if that's a lift and twist, a rocker, or a plunger style plug. Take pick of over flow as well, and use flash or flashlight to retake pic of drain

Just for the hell of it, start to fill tub with really hot water, use toilet plunger. You might get lucky and it's just in the trap and you can get it to clear like that.
Remember, like with toilets, you are using the plunger to suck not push: if it didn't go down the toilet/drain, you are trying to pull it back and let it try again.

Otherwise you go through the overflow
take the 2 screws loose to remove the cover, snake through that

If it's close/in the trap you can you can use one of those plastic strips with hooks/notches, otherwise a small drain snake.
>>
Looks like the metal push-down plug ones with the plug unscrewed.
>>
>>1122064
How do you open it?
>>
File: PicsArt_01-27-09.33.46.jpg (143KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-27-09.33.46.jpg
143KB, 1280x960px
>>1121878
Maybe I am looking to deeply but it looks like it has a fucking evil clown stuck in it
>>
>>1122411
The "torso" is a reflection of my phone in the water.
>>
>>1121878
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6mgZ3W4JP8
>>
File: images-1.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
>>1122419
Orly op? That sounds like something an evil clown with a clogged bathtub drain would say...
>>
File: spit.png (42KB, 278x233px) Image search: [Google]
spit.png
42KB, 278x233px
>>1122411
>>1122419
I see a rapper, but only in the thumb. Lets agree that OP has a juggalo living in his drain.

> how do I unclog it?
Pour a bunch of faygo down there and hope it fucks off.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.