[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bed Extension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: void_space.jpg (553KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
void_space.jpg
553KB, 2048x1152px
Since the water meter is in the way, i'd like to make use of the rest of the void useless pspace left by. I have a twin bed, so i'd like to make a bed extension of sorts from the corner to the frame of the water meter.(ik it looks like shit , but it works for rn.) So i'm making a frame rn, i'm wondering how would i best layer material on top basically match the feel of a matress? Is the only way a matress section cut out for that size? Will be posting pics of updates to come, im open to opinionms on what i should do with the space. I was thinking i'll have a shelf 2-3 feet over, it'll make some shelf space + nice and cozy to be under something, maybe add lights and other features.
>>
File: empty.jpg (521KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
empty.jpg
521KB, 2048x1152px
the space is 12.5" wide x 55" long
>>
What kind of ghetto building builds around the water meter? Does the reader have to brush away your pile of cum stained tissues to read it?
>>
>>1120274
foam rubber pads from the Internets or from an upholstery shop
>>
>>1120275
Is that a banana?
>>
>>1120363
Nice eyes M8.
I second the "is that a banana?"
>>
>>1120278
I've seen this in California where folks build and rent out ghetto shelters on the back porch.
That and some places in Russia.
>>
>>1120363
It is, at best, half a banana.
Which reminds me of the old house inspection joke: 'Whats the only thing worse than finding a missing housepet in the water tank?'
>Finding half of a missing housepet in the watertank..
>>
File: carp.jpg (1MB, 2048x966px) Image search: [Google]
carp.jpg
1MB, 2048x966px
>>1120278
It was originally a bungalo. No, the meter is read through an ethernet cable.

>>1120285
thx m8 : )

>>1120363
>>1120369
Yes it is thx, was lookin for my breakfast all day!

>>1120371
NYC here

>>1120378
kek
>>
>>1120378
Water tank? You mean the water heater? Or the toilet tank? I don't see how you could lose a pet in either. Unless you seriously live some place where you have to get the water trucked in and pumped into a tank. The fucking ghettos in Iraq did that when I was deployed over there. Then again, their waste water evacuation consisted of open top ditches running down the side of the street and garbage disposal was just dumping it on the one block of land everyone agreed was the dump and setting it on fire. Did you know that human sewage water is black but if you dump enough of it on a stretch of land it turns it white? The things you learn in the Army.
>>
>>1120485
its an old (very old) tale/joke, from the days when most houses would have had their own loft water tank - they aint huge, usually 200-300 litres or so, but certainly big enough to lose a pet in. They maybe also more regional/less widespread than I thought. Im in a ca. 60 year old Bong house, still got a zinc (or some shit, modern are plastic) water tank in the loft that probably needs cutting up to remove - its been disconnected for a million years, the lid is missing and it dont look very appetising to drink out of anymore either. I think they were needed more when supply water pressure was lower / more variable than it is now. And millions of rural properties still need water delivered, but, those are usually buried.

But definitely more water tanks still in use than you think, and, you find all manner of strange things floating around in them:

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2346022/Death-21-year-old-tourist-LA-hotel-water-tank-accidental.html

this is drinkwater mind, which maybe also explains why they were inspected.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.