[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a deck out of marijuana stems and zipties with 3 inch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 21

I made a deck out of marijuana stems and zipties with 3 inch bolts. It probably took 8 hours. I live in alaska so this is legal. Anybody got tips on how i could make a veneer or shape a kicktail or general improvments or some free ideas for another skateproject?
>>
>>
uhm a hempboard
>>
>>
>>1119021
Are you still high enough to think this is a good idea?

Retard.

Your best bet is to trim them all down, strap them together like a log raft and add at least 3 layers of them.
>>
>>1119113 im always high
Well it takes my weight although it feels kind of sketchy. Ill ride it down a mountain in a snow storm in a hour lol
>>
That is fucking terrible quality. Livestream yourself riding down that mountain.
>>
File: 1484442043101.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484442043101.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>1119021
DUDE
>>
>>1119128
Your mom is terrible quality. Also how do i do a live stream on youtube? I think it would be better to edit it first so i can put some chill trap tubes on it. Also i made the board on the left. Got a video of that one doin 50mph on youtube.
>>1119129 yeah boi
>>
>>1119136
Tunes not tubes
>>
Scutch and hackle the stems to process them into fiber, then epoxy them like its fiberglass?
>>
Well as soon as i stood on the board it sank nearly to the ground. Thankfully a truck pullin snowboarders gave me a lift. I got a vid of it but im gonna add some cool beats first
>>1119328 ok thanks ill look into it
>>
>>1119136
The point of the livestream is so that when you die, people are watching.
>>
>>1119375
What if he lives instead and weedboards become a fad? There's a very fine line between foolishness and ingenuity. Remember that natural selection is merely a fancy way of saying those who live will pass on their genes, and those who die, well they're dead so you cant fuck a dead man without some effort. There's no magical nature man who personally kills off everyone who isn't perfectly cautious. He might cause a much larger number of deaths though.
>>
>>1119347

After processing them into fiber you can use a drop spindle and make your hemp fiber into yarn...

Then you can weave that yarn into a cloth... Then you can epoxy that a LA fiberglass style.

Doing it like that will yield a stronger board than epoxying the fibers by themselves.
>>
holy shit you legend, keep me updated
>>
>>1119021
obviously cut the ends off the cable ties so it looks slightly less shit you stupid hippie
>>
Looks like a giant faggot.
Pull it apart, soak in water for 24 hours, remember that you're posting on a basket weaving forum. Take the hint.
>>
>>1119021
Just cover it in clear resin.
>>
>>1119021
I would have made a tincture with some everclear instead, but points for originality.
>>
>>1119384
>What if he lives instead and weedboards become a fad?
aint no-one livin long enough to witness these become a fad anon.
>>
walking away from skating is the best decision I ever made
>>
>>1119452
Yessir. I aint got a computer so i have to wait till i can get to one to upload the video. Im not showin you guys the vid unless it has some sweet beats in it. Also gonna mount a roller skate on a block of pykrete that almost looks like a board. Heres the pykrete block
>>
LMAO
Top thread lads.

Not gonna lie dude, that is fucking atrocious ahahah. Props.
That elk board looks dope af tho, it turn ok? get any drift??
>>
>>1119976
/watch?v=UoGkz2HGYvw
>>
>>1119500
Thats a good idea. It was a pain messing with this but i feel like i proved its plausibilty. Processing it like its hemp is a cool idea too although im not sure how well cloth will hold its shape or what sort of acrylic or epoxy to use. Also if i was gonna get serious i would make a skateboard mold. Processing it into a type of polymer is an idea too and there is apparently a hemp skateboard out there like that. For now im gonna mount a roller skate unto this block of pykrete wwhen i get the time. I gotta put some cool beats on the vid before i upload.
>>
>>1119021
>this thread
i guess not much happens in Alaska...
>>
How I would do it:
>make a simple two part mould
>put your stalks into it
>pour epoxy
>clamp both parts together
>???
>profit
>>
Well i forgot my long drill bit and my contractor had a girl comin over so we didnt get much done besides a basic layout for a dropdown copper pipe deck possibly with a kicktail. Ill need like 12 more 45 degree elbows and like 4 t's.
>>
File: 805538562590-C.1469273310.jpg (203KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
805538562590-C.1469273310.jpg
203KB, 600x1200px
>>1119021
WHAT!?...I cant even comprehend. How high does one have to be to even come up with this idea.

Respect dude. If it will work or not doesnt matter. You have already impressed me by pushing the limits of what is possible in our reality.

Don't die. Much love from Amsterdam. Stay high, cause that's the most important.
>>
>>1119021
Cannabie composite is best made by kneading a 70/30 mix of semen and imitation crab meat into the cannabis matrix then curing with a hair dryer.

When it tastes like Uncle Dad it's just right.
>>
>>1120692
Lol what a weird fag. I guess youve spent some time refining your recipe and collecting ingredients
>>
>>1119021
You sending that into Braille Skateboarding?
>>
File: 1484689671149.png (1MB, 978x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1484689671149.png
1MB, 978x1500px
>>1120712
kek. But he seriously should. Good laughs to be had. I love you OP. You make the world a more humerous place with your silly ideas.
Never quit doing what you do.
You put a smile on my face and made my day a little brighter.
>>
File: 1111111.jpg (77KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.jpg
77KB, 458x458px
you can buy cloth made out of weed (sort of)
Make mold, add some epoxy, maybe aluminium or wood core for stiffness and it should be pretty good
>>
>>1119021
i cannot stop laughing right now, please post some footage/pictures of you shreading on it
>>
>>1119698
With stems? Youre not going to get much out of that.
>>
>>1119136
>your mom is x
Yeah, that's about the level of wit I'd expect out of a pothead. I still want to see you use your exit-board, though. It will be amusing to watch you not be able to bail quickly enough to avoid catastrophic skinloss due to your inhibited reflexes. I don't want you to die or anything, just watch you get hurt.
>>
File: ehh.jpg (27KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
27KB, 480x259px
>>1121336
fuck off dip shit, go ask your dad to hug you. let the guy do his thing.
>>
File: 1478891573004.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478891573004.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>1119021
bumping for alaskan OP
>>
>>1119021
I live in haight/Ashbury in sf. There are about 50 scrubs outside my window who would love that deck!
>>
>>1119785
Worst one that was ever made for me.

I miss skating everyday and im getting weaker by not skating..but since my body is too busted to skate I don't gots a choice in the matter, my leg folds up when i take the weight on it so I can't push. And it ain't Venice so I'm not gonna pole myself up hills so I can ride down the other side.

In before electric/gas skateboard. I have no wish to look like I own one of those faggy pieces of shit. Almost as bad as "hoverboards".
>>
>>1121336
Every skater I've ever known personally has toked. Maybe that's just a matter of where in the world you reside?

Only pro skaters aren't potheads, my reflexes are probably faster than most after thirty years of skating stoned.
>>
>>1121742
Also weed is far better than alcohol for skating. Drinking and skating fucks you up pretty fast. That's impaired reflexes!
>>
This is the intro teaser for the weedboard https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Z8QuA4Cyk .. I think my next weedboard ill dry the stems then soak the stems in water and weave em into a skateboard or longboard. Then ill take fiberglass resin and put it on the board. Obviously ive never done any of this stuff but it sounds fun. I just gotta work a lil more so i have the skrill to get supplies.
>>
>>1121336
Your a fuckin punk ass bitch. Lol its about pushin expandin our minds and doing things we didnt think possible. I dont know who you are but i do know your being discouragin to someone who has done something no one else has done before. If it fails then its a lesson learned.
>>
>>1120710
Those are some busted ass loafers that guy has. You should make him some new shoes.
>>
>>1121758
nice
>>
I was able to borrow a friends laptop to edit this vid together. Sadly i did not add "yung vamps hopped up" as audio althouth thats the song i was listenin to and lyrics i said while first ridin. I present to you first 4chan cannabis board ridin during snowstorm in alaskahttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLHEpT2bmYY
>>
I made this using water, newspaper and a rollerskate as well as 5 inch bolts that i didnt bother to put screws on. It was difficult fitting myself into balancing on it. Just waitin to edit it. It got busted a bit when the car ran into it. I was thinking about carvin some stone wheels or bone wheels or attaching a wooden rollin pin to the trucks. Got all the parts for the copper pipe longboars just gotta find time to do it. Was thinkin about just pouring fiberglass resin unto the cannabis board and carvin off the excess or somethin
>>
>>1119021
Sell it on etsy to some hipster faggit living in SF
>>
>>1119129
WEED
>>
>>1123041
LMAO
>>
>>1119021
How do you even stay balanced on that thing?

What if you like form the weed into fibers and then impregnate it with resin to like make weed carbon fiber like
>>1120663
>>
>>1119021
>>1119347
Well, hemp isn't that bad, considering we make rope from it.
I'd recommend braiding or weaving it into plates, tying them together and do the rest with crap tons of epoxy.
Make sure to fill all the gaps, give this thing a smooth finish and it should actually work.
>>
>>1119021
Split the stems and tie them togeteher with hemp twine in a single layer in the shape of the board you want. Create a mold for your board and fill it with clear wood epoxy. Repeat to make three hemp stem epoxy boards sand boards smooth then use two part epoxy and clamps to make the three layers a solid deck. Bolt your wheels on and you have yourself a badass indistructable weedboard.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.