[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

locked out of my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
hello /diy/, I had accidentally forgotten my keys at walmart and i went back to get them, but someone had taken them. I cannot get into my house and I am currently sleeping in my car.

Help?
>>
Break a window?
>>
>>1116091
What type of lock?
deadbolt?
keyway in handle/knob?
>>
>>1116091
normal method:
call a locksmith

diy method:
pick the lock

nigger method:
break into house
>>
>>1116091
Use the spare key you preemptively hid in your wallet, screwed under a piece of siding, or buried in the ground.

why did you make a thread when you could just have done that?
>>
Call Mom
>>
>>1116091
nice try nigger but I wont tell u how to break into house
>>
File: dream-house-with-palace-concept.jpg (110KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
dream-house-with-palace-concept.jpg
110KB, 550x364px
>>1116091
You can come kick it at my house while you wait for your mom too get home.
>>
File: PicsArt_01-16-09.46.29.jpg (53KB, 525x250px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-16-09.46.29.jpg
53KB, 525x250px
>>1116091
Pretty fucking generic house picture anon.
Fuckers listed in about 15 citys but does not even exist.
Novel concept though.
>>
>keys to car not "lost" with keys to house
>>
File: PapaPalpatine.jpg (16KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
PapaPalpatine.jpg
16KB, 450x253px
>>1116091
>I cannot get into my house
Curious situation anon. Reminds me of the time my house key broke off in the lock, and I discovered that my dad had taken the spare when he visited the previous day. Of course, what with being my house and all, I knew how to get inside without keys or breaking anything. Perhaps it's not your house after all, hmm?
>>
>>1116446
Not OP but my two sets of car keys and house keys are separate.
>>
>>1116106
What methos is less expensive (excluding lock picking ofc)

Breaking a window
or
Locksmith?
>>
File: ContainerLock.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
ContainerLock.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
>>1116099
>What type of lock?
>>
File: HYP088079[1].jpg (103KB, 688x363px) Image search: [Google]
HYP088079[1].jpg
103KB, 688x363px
>>1116559
>>
If its not bolted, use a plastic card.
>>
Not today, Jamal.
>>
>>1116091
Does sit have an attached garage?
If so, get a wire hanger, and slide it between two of the panels, reach, and hook for the emergency release rope. Yank it down, and then lift the garage door.

And then take that rope, and zip tie it up, or loop it so some nigger wont do the same.
>>
>>1116548
Also not OP, but same here.
>>
>>1116091
My order of methods:

1: Look for unlocked window
2: Plastic card through to door knob latch (unless deadbolted)
3:find the cheapest and easiest to replace window, smash and jump in.
4: if you dont want to smash a window, take a crowbar or strong flat head to your back door and have fun.
>>
>>1117272

We managed to lock oursevles right before going to catch a plane.

We were able to get through a metal, and tightly mounted door by knocking a flathead through the doorframe lip, didn't have to damage the frame around the knob latch.
>>
Get a crowbar
Use crowbar
>>
>>1117275
Were you concerned with how easy it was to break into your own home?

Every time I have been locked out I was completely helpless because I lock my shit up tight as a monk's asshole.
>>
File: 1484400230341.jpg (60KB, 324x354px) Image search: [Google]
1484400230341.jpg
60KB, 324x354px
>tfw haven't locked my house or pole barn in five years.
>every vehicle in my driveway is unlocked with the keys hanging as well
>>
>ITT: how do I break into a house that isn't my own and make it look like I'm breaking into my house.
>ITT: people taking the bait

DIY is getting worse and it's not even summer holiday season.
>>
>>1117528
white privilege
>>
>>1117538
>choosing to live around niggers
>>
File: 1461887852227.jpg (39KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1461887852227.jpg
39KB, 600x592px
>>1117528
>grew up in small town of 3000 people
>front door always unlocked
>would be in my room and friends would just walk in the front door without knocking (not everyone had cellphones at the time so a lot of times unannounced)

Old house, the way the front door went onto a porch and into the hallway or the living room with separate doors, you could get in and out of the front without anyone on the main floor knowing.
"sneaking out" wasnt very hard at all.

Funny as one time the front door had gotten locked, but I had snuck out on a school night and couldnt get back into the house, so I had to climb on the roof to get back inside. (short flat front porch that wrapped around house you could stand on and get into my upstairs bedroom window, yes we were the white trash kids hanging out on top of the house because of the overhangs you could get on.)

Someone I knew was given a house, and it was always unlocked.
We werent even like good friends, but groups of us would just go hang out as his house when he was working.

Its really weird looking back on it nowadays
>>
>>1117571
>acting like niggers get choices
>>
>>1119161
>defending people who refuse to take responsibility for thier actions
>>
>>1119222
>thier actions

Being born in a ghetto was their fault?
Being told by their nonexistant parents, the media, their peers that education is stupid and gangbanging is the best way for real family and money is their fault?

Yes gangbangers need to take responsibility when they do something wrong.
But the fact that these communities are so shit and breed these people is a bigger problem.
>>
>>1116091
Windows are always the weakpoint of any house. Try to find a badly closed window and break in.
>>
>>1119232
Yes, it IS a problem.
But it's not MY problem.
>>
>>1119390
Not really sure how saying "not my problem" addresses your implications
>>
>>1116551
Locksmith will be cheaper. I once had one get me into my car for $50.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.