[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've just moved in to a place without any type of curtain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1476912644158.jpg (59KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476912644158.jpg
59KB, 960x540px
So I've just moved in to a place without any type of curtain. In the morning the sunshine comes straight to my room without any kind of filter.

I was thinking of the cheapest way to put some curtains there, nothing too fancy. Are hook and loop fasteners the best idea?
>>
>>1115132

Curtains are $12 on amazon, the rod that holds them up is $3.

But this is /diy/ so you're probably looking for something cheaper, like using a thumb tack and your moms underwear
>>
>>1115134
forgot to add that drilling can't be involved
>>
>>1115135

I recommend you buy sun glasses then
>>
>>1115137
I was thinking of hook and loop, sticking the curtains there and take them off during the day
>>
up
>>
>>1115172
Don't bump on diy faggot.
Also is against the renter laws to not have curtains in every room

If you are renting, the landlord legally has to provide them.
>>
>>1115174
hm I'm not American
>>
>>1115132
aluminium foil from the kitchen, little bit of duct tape or blu tack, figure out the rest /yourself/
>>
Dumb frog poster.
>>
>>1115206
wot
>>
piece of foam board insulation with mylar coating on one side. like 8 bucks, cut to size, ultimate blackout with insulation/draft bonus points
>>
>>1115132
Thumb tack sheet over window. Done.
>>
>>1115174
>If you are renting, the landlord legally has to provide them.

No matter how highly you value yourself, your local codes don't necessarily apply to the rest of the world.
>>
>>1115574
Hey buddy, this might be a message board about Cambodian basket weaving but it's still an AMERICAN Cambodian basket weaving message board.
>>
>>1115578

I live in America
I rent property to families.
I put up mini-blinds in all of my properties
There is no code telling me I have to provide curtains.
>>
>>1115174
And in Indiana, the landlord is under no legal obligation to provide them. They local ones require them, but they make you provide them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.