[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ wont help... E46 Thermostat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Wanted to change the Thermostat on my e46 318d touring

Shouldnt the egr/agr be at this pipe??

How the hell can i change that Thermostat??
>>
Double-u
Double-u
Double-u
Dot
Gee
Ohh
Ohh
Gee
Ell
Eee
Dot
Com

You dingus
>>
>>1114619
Nice picture, clearly shows that the hose in question is coming out of the radiator.
>>
>>1114619
Is this all BMW owners or just E3X owners?
>>
I cant get this pipe off i know where the Thermostat is
>>
>>1114670
x3 owners are a particular retarded subset of the badgewhores. Think a breed between barbie's SUV driver and BMW twat.
>>
>>1114834
what about X1s? i can see wanting an X5 or even an X3, but an X1?
>>
>>1114844
all X models are for women and gay men.

>>1114619
>takes picture of head/cam
>why is there an EGR here?1?!?1?!?1??!!?
>looking for the thermostat in that wrong place.
>>
>>1114858
The Thermostat is there... But the egr is in Front and He cant remove it
>>
>>1114619
>/o/ wont help
Accurate
>>
>>1114858
x5s are fucking pimp I think.
>>
>>1114619
Dude that sucks i just changed my radiators and put in new thermostat. Mine was alot easier tho. I only had to take of the air intake to reach one bolt for the thermostat. Good luck to you!
>>
>>1114834
There is a guy in my complex who is really passionate about his X3. He's a bit of a twat who can't learn to love anything but himself and his stupid SUV. He always takes really good care of it when the weather is nice, washing it and waxing it. Some how, the wax got dirty, or he doesn't apply it right, so he has started to get some dulling of the paint in one corner of the car. His rims are shiny and fake chrome, and he broke one during this last ice storm as pulled into the icy parking lot too fast as usual and skidded into the curb. He also fell on his ass as he walked to his garage for his spare wheel, because for some reason, there was an abnormal amount of ice in front of his garage. His carryout pizza went cold during this time. He lives alone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.