[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any chance anyone's got a .pdf of The Anarchist's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Is there any chance anyone's got a .pdf of The Anarchist's Tool Chest?
>>
Only cook boom bro
>>
File: Pretentious Woodworker04.png (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pretentious Woodworker04.png
100KB, 400x400px
>>1114433
Hey, I haven't had a chance to bust one of these out since 'kid' was still being wordfiltered.
>>
>>1114439
>boom
Book
>>
>>1114440
> Chris Schwarz
> Not pretentious

No contradiction detected.

Still, wouldn't mind having a copy of his book. Just, uhh, not gonna drop $50 on it. Or even $30.
>>
I haven't had the chance to see the book, but I just looked up a DVD or something that the author made, basically goes through his tool box.
And i have to ask, what exactly makes it Anarchist? Apart from the fact that the dude sounds like he just got out of high-school and is about to start hanging out with neo-Nazis because they just "get him".<
Why not just read a proper book on woodworking?
>>
It's on rutracker I believe
>>
>>1114522
He's a pretentious libertarian type. The whole concept as he explains it is to throw off the shackles of big business and big government and learn to make something of yourself.

So he's essentially a slightly less /pol/-tier ancap.
>>
>>1114534
Not on RUtracker; the DVD where he goes through every tool he thinks you need is, though, so I guess that's something. No PDF though, unless I'm fundamentally missing some nuance of search.

Did some digging though, and sure enough, in the comments of the DVD, there is a post about where you can find a copy of the PDF (AvaxHome)
>>
Used to be "cookbook" anon. Try googling that shit, wait for swat.

Honestly, assuming your after it for shits and gigs, it has some fun bits, but 95% is either flawed, misleading or stupid.
Eg "mix on top of a hill with a stiff breze blowing as it gives off noxious gas" stupid.
Nice knowing you anon.
>>
>>1114433
Ideally the best tool for an anarchist is one which can be used to build other tools. For example, an anvil, and the necessary equipment to forge weapons, and create shapes of any kind.
>>
>>1114966
yeah bitch put a goddamned anvil in a toolbox and tell me how that feels to carry anywhere ever
>>
File: StudleyToolChest.jpg (316KB, 1000x1058px) Image search: [Google]
StudleyToolChest.jpg
316KB, 1000x1058px
>>1114433
There are better tool chests.
>>
>>1114969
>being an anarchist
>without a solar powered ATV to carry your shit.
shiggy
>>
>>1115442
put an anvil big enough to build tools on an atv and tell me how that works out for you
>>
>>1115443
When I say All Terrain Vehicle I don't just mean a little bike, I mean something big. Really big. Like a tank.
>>
>>1115314
>freemasons
>>
>>1114441
Well I mean cook boom is pretty fitting too
>>
>>1114433
http://www.pbs.org/video/2265289533/
>>
>>1117553
Just watched this. I don't get the big deal.
>>
>>1117897
OP wants to be an anarchist! That means he needs precise instructions to follow on how to build that tool chest! If its not exactly like Chris Schwarz' tool chest than what is the point!?
>>
>>1117899
Dubs tell the truth.
>wants to be spontaneous by doing the exact thing everyone else is doing
>>
Never heard of it. Plenty of "tool chest" material on bookzz.Org tho
>>
>>1114897

This, most of whats in it is misinformation and makes nothing at all.
>>
>>1114605
AvaxHome was a great site. Found lots of shit there that you can't find on torrents.
Its gone now though.
>>
>>1119212
Well, thank you for the nugget of wisdom.
>>
File: chest.png (487KB, 725x567px) Image search: [Google]
chest.png
487KB, 725x567px
>>1114433
https://murdercube.com/files/Workshop/Build_Your_Own_Apartment_Workshop.pdf

maybe thats something for you its a workshop in a chest
dont wonder about url its from >>>/k/

i recomend that site for you all has lots of plans from blacksmithing to electroplating to farming
>>
File: IMG_6436.jpg (110KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6436.jpg
110KB, 640x900px
>>1119277
Settle down young babby-child.
I was merely recounting a tale from the good old days.

No Anarchist Toolchest, but freebookspot.es has these Christopher Schwarz titles.
>>
>>1117899
Nigger I just wanted to read a damn book
>>
>>1114966

Lathe
>>
>>1119557

Ave Nex Alea!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.