[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade Vaporizer Gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: working2.jpg (49KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
working2.jpg
49KB, 615x409px
How could one modify a vaporizer so that it shoots smoke out when the button is pushed? Think something like an aerosol spray can, only for a purely theatrical effect.
>>
>>1112613
Cut out the sensor and wire a small button in.
>>
>>1112613
>for a purely theatrical effect
You're the faggot trying to become Batman, aren't you?
>>
>>1112613
I have put a ballon on the end and let it blow through the whole thing.
>>
>>1112618

Theatricality and deception are powerful tools to the uninitiated... aren't they, Mr. Wayne?
>>
File: Small-Electric-Air-Pump[1].jpg (9KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Small-Electric-Air-Pump[1].jpg
9KB, 360x360px
Attach to end.
>>
File: 1482611663558.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482611663558.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>1112613
>>1112618
>now that someone is preparing to become batman, there's someone preparing to become scarecrow.
>>
>>1112655

How would that make it blow smoke out?
>>
>>1112718
It only lets the air blows In one way so it kinda act like a pump
>>
if its the actual nicotine fluid you want to shoot out, then you just need a more powerful heating element. you would be flash vaporizing the fluid to propel it out of the canister.
>>
>>1112746
alternatively, you can use a relatively inert pressurized gas (co2 cartridges) to propel a chamber full of vapor out of a nozzle.
>>
>>1112613
How much smoke are we talking about? If it's of any appreciable amount it'd be better to go with an actual fog machine
>>
>>1112746

Do they sell those? How much more powerful are we talking?

>>1112747

I thought about something like this, but I'm not quite sure how to put it together. If the button for the heating element and the gas were one in the same, wouldn't the initial burst be nothing but the carrier gas until the heating element vaporized enough of the fluid?

Perhaps if it was combined with a stronger element (as suggested above) or an ultrasound, which is what's actually claimed in the original patent.

>>1112749

About the equivalent of what someone would exhale when they take a hit, but slightly more forceful.
>>
>>1112681
Are you seriously this retarded?
>>
>>1112613
>Not making it into a single use self defence pepper spray.
>>
>>1112613
I'll do you one easier op. I used to use ones like in your pic. If you blow in the end with the led, it shoots smoke out. You would just have to redecorate it. With enough sleight of hand and timing the puffs at the end of the "drag," it could make a great never ending prop ciggy.
>>
>>1112613
We get it, you vape
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.