[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vector Graphics for Shirts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 320008a-emp.jpg (21KB, 270x370px) Image search: [Google]
320008a-emp.jpg
21KB, 270x370px
Hey /diy/
I can print things on Shirts for free.
I just need to pay for the clothes.

But I have a Problem finding any good Sites with Vector Graphics.
Do anyone know any good Sites?

And any Idea for Designs which I can sell?
Image related
>>
>>1111661
download inkscape and diy
>>
>>1111661
Find normal graphics you like and draw vector over it?
>>
>>1111689
>>1111688
Wouldnt that take a Huge Amount of Time?
How hard it would be if I try that one ive posted?
>>
>>1111693
>Wouldnt that take a Huge Amount of Time?

You think you are going to be able to beat the system and just make huge amounts of cash with no work?

I can buy a 200$ vinyl cutter and make silkscreens negatives. You can bult silkscreens for like 5$ a piece.

Getting paint onto shirts is not the hard part.
There is a reason that every single small town has 1 or 2 different small silkscreen companies that make a living selling local High School Tshirts.

They arent artists, and obviously you arent either.
>>
doesnt matter how hard it will be, you are going to have to learn how to make your own vectors, because most tshirt companies dont post usable vectors of their tshirt design
>>
>>1111796
>pay an artist to create a design to sell
>publish for free on the internet so that people can steal it from you
Lets not even bring up copyright
>>
>>1111661
My mother in-law does this kind of thing on a large scale. Selling thousands of items per month.

Word of advice. Don't just rip an image or vector to print which you then intend to sell. You may be okay for a while but the copy right owner will probably find and and it's more than likely you will get butt fucked.
>>
>>1111661
>Vector Graphics
google public domain and open source images

>Designs which I can sell?
your own designs, or phrases which are not copyrighted or trademarked

if you think you're going to find a site with free high quality designs ready to be used for selling, dream on
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.