[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8 gal. 2 HP 125 PSI Oil Lube Air Compressor Central Pneumatic®

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image_26566.jpg (176KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image_26566.jpg
176KB, 1200x1200px
8 gal. 2 HP 125 PSI Oil Lube Air Compressor
Central Pneumatic® - Item#69667

Went to use my air compressor last night. Plugged it in, it started weak and then died. It now longer does anything. Any idea on what could be wrong?
>>
circuit beaker
>>
>>1111564
You bought a piece of crap and it broke? Next time, maybe don't buy a piece of crap?
>>
>>1111582
Thanks for the information. You've been extremely helpful.

>>1111577
Pushed the button. Still nothing. I think it seized. There is oil in it, but it is 17degF here today and it looks like the oil in it is thick.
>>
>>1111584
Remove the cover and see if you can turn the belt by hand.

Please unplug it before doing so.
>>
>>1111613
>turn the belt by hand.
direct drive
>>
>>1111577
>circuit beaker
>>1111584
>Pushed the button. Still nothing.
check the outlet
>the other circuit breaker
>>
>>1111564
Was it in any position other than upright prior to starting it? I've had problems with these type of compressors when they fall over in the truck. Oil seized. Works after a half hour or so in an upright position.
>>
>>1111614
Then turn the drive by hand dingbat. You need to find out if you have a motor problem or if the piston is seized in the cylinder.
>>
>>1111564
jesus you even have the item number

walk through the troubleshooting in the manual
if you can't read it put as many details in your post
>>
Also check power. Dont use a damn extension cord because it cant draw enough power. I have same and ended up putting it on a dedicated circuit with a single outlet.
>>
>>1111564
theres a button on the side of the motor unit that says reset.
Heat up the case with a hair dryer, oil gets too thick to start when its super cold out.
once it starts youre good.
>>
Are you plugging it in directly into the wall or are you using an extension cord?
>>
I had one fail on me.

The little switch melted. Wired it closed and the damn thing came alive again.
>>
if you get power back, Warm it up. pull the air pressure relief valve. start it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.