[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Debatable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: S1e19_bill_snap.png (646KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S1e19_bill_snap.png
646KB, 1280x720px
Ok guys I would like to have a very serious moment here with you all.
So I'll jump right into it. I know that I'm just a stupid puny human and everything i amount to in life will be a fool's folly once i greet death, so I want to make contact with something, someone, anything; i don't care. Do any of you have knowledge about or seen any sort of specs for summoning anything i can talk to directly or indirectly.
I don't have much to offer, and i have no negative intentions. I just want to know wether or not i can achieve something greater than myself or my physical realm.

I don't know if this will even make sense to you guys but I've been here since the pool was closed and I've always loved the comical stupidity here. Would one of you be willing to help me out i can record results if given ample knowledge
>>
Are you the magic radio guy?

If so I like you, but leave.
>>
There is a certain numerical sequence i know which, assuming you execute correctly with an appropriate incantation, will summon a good spirit to your home. Said spirit will appear at your door within 20-30 bearing the gift of pizza. Please prepare to offer money beforehand to please the spirit.
>>
>>1111860

WITCH. BURN HIM.
>>
>>1111860
But can you summon a 'go 'za
>>
>>1111862
/ck/ shit posting on /diy/ leave with the magic radio guy.
>>
>>1111519
We must launch this man to the moon for the sole purpose of drawing a bunch of dicks and return.
>>
We are /x/ now
>>
>>1111519
Bunch of "esotherical sensors" and "aether surveyors" out there for sale, but if you just wanna reach outside your mind (without shrooms/acid?) then try stripping naked in a cold dark room, find a comfortable position and stare into a candlelight. After about 2 minutes you will swear you are not alone.
>>
I had this morbid wish that this thread would slowly sediment to the bottom and dissappear without any replies. Unfortunately it wasn't the case. I have to say though that OP's request is vague enough so that it can be understood basically in any way. Comical or not.
>>
>>1111519
Try building a ouija board, or at least a planchette.

>>1111860
I just use an app for that now, no numerical sequence or spoken incantation required. Chaos majick ftw.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.