[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your own useless inventions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 18mkxg5t7odjxjpg.jpg (40KB, 450x238px) Image search: [Google]
18mkxg5t7odjxjpg.jpg
40KB, 450x238px
Can we have a useless inventions thread?

The was a really good one last year.
>>
A must own tool for Windows users.
>>
>>1111484
ctrl+shift+escape
>>
>>1111484
>Crtl-Alt-Period
Does that adjust the output volume?
>>
>>1111522
That's why It's useless
RIP doggo
>>
>>1111525
That actually looks pretty cool and my dogs would love that shit
>>
Made this whole setup to avoid paying an extra $60 for a better quality feeder that my cat wouldn't be able to break into
>>
>>1111565
I must be new here.
>>
>>1111565
Could you not have just made a latch for the lid? Even some fucking tape?
>>
>>1111565
I'd rather shoot the cat and bury the rat bastard.
>>
>>1111593
the issue isn't the lid, it's that she could stick her paw up the chute and jiggle the little door where the food comes out from to get more food. This cheap feeder uses a rotating dispenser similar to a rotating door, the expensive versions use a conveyor belt that prevents the cat from being able to reach the food
>>
>>1111604
Thanks, Dante the Hedgehog.
>>
File: 20161203_181125.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
20161203_181125.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1111565
kek.

It works.....Can't knock you for that. Also I have a fat cat too

She growls at me if I don't get up at 5 like I usually do to feed her
>>
>>1111539
Back when people drove a lot slower.
>>
>>1111522
He probably has NumLock disabled, not that it would do much on a modern OS save for bringing up a stupid lock screen or task manager.
>>
>>1111565
theres a couple paths to jump up there
>>
>>1111984
that's a good kitty

yeah she used to meow and wake my roommates up at 7:00am so I just set up the auto feeder to go at 6:30. I still feed her wet food from a can at night though

>>1112112
none that kitty has been brave enough to attempt
>>
>>1111565
>that crooked wall outlet.....
>switch cover different color than crooked wall outlet.....
>cabinet door stain different color than trim
>trim stain color different than door...
>dead bolt on door upside down....
>whatever the hell is going on with the hood over that stove...
>that tile job....
>that nigger rigged section of counter....
>that vase hiding the lack of backsplash....

Triggered
>>
>>1111998

Bravado and speed were much more common back then
>>
>>1112151
It's the cheapest rental I've had in this city, 2 minute walk from the train that takes me to my office in 10 minutes. Shitty as it may be, I'm holding onto this place as long as possible.
>>
File: 20170109_195521.jpg (600KB, 1325x606px)
20170109_195521.jpg
600KB, 1325x606px
These are some little tools I made for my small projects. The top is just a probe basically, but I use it to unclog my superglue nozzle now. I'll make a shorter one that won't bend so much later. The middle one was to measure a tiny part inside of a small ass tube. The bottom thing is my favorite. I used it for all kinds of shit. Poking and moving parts at weird angles or pulling string through tiny loops and whatever else I need small precise movements for. They're basically all glorified paperclips.
>>
>>1112234
Fucking paper clip calipers wow
>>
>>1112234
You could start a decent prison tattoo shop with all those.
>>
>>1111984
that looks exactly like my chunky black girl cat

spooky
>>
>>1112234
wow

add some mountain bottle caps and you'll have a really awesome tool kit
>>
>>1111539
Except the part in which you open the driver's door and decapitate the dog.
>>
>>1112737
That's why they're called suicide doors.
>>
>>1112234
are you an abortion doctor?
>>
>>1111484
But ctrl+shift+esc is better in every way and easy to do with one hand.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.