[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing computer desk surface

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: optix_broken_glass_table_01.jpg (109KB, 750x461px) Image search: [Google]
optix_broken_glass_table_01.jpg
109KB, 750x461px
Pic unrelated. As above, the surface of my computer desk has taken a good deal of wear. The fake food grain is coming off to show the cheaper wood underneath.

The desk is still stable and usable so is there any way I can fix the top to look better? Without covering it in tape :)
>>
>>1110043
Have you considered throwing it away and rebuilding your desk out of cardboard?
>>
Cheap route: buy a wood veneer and read up on how to diy it.
Expensive route: measure out the surface, go to home Depot or similar, buy a custom kitchen counter top in the style you like best. Glue it to existing table top.
>>
>>1110045
You can build anything out of card board and hot glue.
>>
>>1110095
Cardboard wont hold anything that weighs over 9 ounces
>>
>>1110107
You just have to know the limitations of your desk
>>
>>1110043
>fake food grain
Such extravagance.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-06-01-38-58.png (122KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-06-01-38-58.png
122KB, 480x854px
>>1110107
>>
>>1110043

Clean it, apply filler to the holes, two coats of paints.
>>
>>1110157
>23 stone
it tends to rain a lot at funerals, no?
Actually, wet catdboard and drunken pallbearers prob. be the least worst part of that - more worrying is people having the ability to 'decorate' coffins, or worse, have those they left behind do so. Over-enthusiastic 'Artistic' newly-widow, finally let off the reins and free to self-express, with the possibility of a hint of revenge chucked in. Its not a good idea.
>>
>>1110157
>23 stone
what the fuck is that ?
>>
>>1110043
>fake food grain
I'm hoping it's bacon.

new, durable surface? Formica® or similar composite laminate
>>
>>1110283
>cant into Gods Own Imperial.
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3083024/Obese-woman-dubbed-beach-ball-ballooned-23-stone-loses-half-body-weight-gastric-bypass-surgery.html
23st be a (random) Big Bong as pic, or half a Murican in WalMart, or, 2 hectares and a potato and horseleg if rolled out flat and laid end-to-end.
>>
>>1110283
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=23+stone+to+pounds
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.