[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which components are what here? I am pretty sure the box next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 23432423234234.jpg (872KB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
23432423234234.jpg
872KB, 2000x1335px
Which components are what here? I am pretty sure the box next to the Powerwall is the inverter, and the bottom right component is the StorEdge interface, whatever the hell that is, but where is the charge controller and what is the line running up the wall to the far right?
>>
>>1108701
big box to the left are the batteries. center top is the inverter/charger. center bottom is the main DC disconnect. top right is a standard AC load center. middle right is unknown. could be fuses, could be an expansion box. bottom right is a junction box for the incoming solar panels.
>>
>>1108708
googling tells me the right middle device is an autotransformer needed to run 120v loads off the powerwall. seems powerwalls are setup to output 240v only.
>>
What component in this setup stops utility-provided electricity from the grid from entering the system when the PV/Powerwall is able to provide?
>>
>>1108716
there is no automatic switch that is toggling from the powerwall to the poco. the inverter is pushing slightly higher voltage than the incoming mains so its power gets used.
>>
>>1108723
that makes a hell of a lot more sense than having a switch toggling all the time. thanks
>>
>>1108725
your welcome.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.