[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pokojicek.png (18KB, 1214x556px) Image search: [Google]
pokojicek.png
18KB, 1214x556px
Soo... yeah?
>>
File: anons room.jpg (73KB, 1214x556px) Image search: [Google]
anons room.jpg
73KB, 1214x556px
>>1107481
which way does the door open?
also
red=heat?
>>
>>1107481
where's the ovens and the tree with a noose tied to it?

0/10
>>
File: test1.png (11KB, 560x465px) Image search: [Google]
test1.png
11KB, 560x465px
fits
>>
>>1107516
is that for when SWAT comes knocking?
>>
>>1107518
Need to add a dead dog outside then.
>>
>>1107481
you sleep on the floor m8?

don't you need chairs?
>>
>>1107513
shelves access restricted by cabinet is sub-optimal.
>>
File: pokojicek.png (15KB, 1214x556px) Image search: [Google]
pokojicek.png
15KB, 1214x556px
>>
>>1107569
put them on the opposite side of the door then
>>
>>1107576
who the fuck puts a heater right by the largest source of heat loss?
>>
>>1107614
Its standard
>>
>>1107576
Its very common to be honest
>>
>>1107619
Meant for >>1107614
>>
>>1107614
That is exactly why you put it there, warm air mixes with cold air from the window and create a convection in the room making it warm, it raises to ceiling, travel down the room, down the walls, return along the floor, and warmed again, completing the cycle. That is the standard, and you need to shut the fuck up for being this new.
>>
>>1107614
Have you ever been in a home?
>>
>mspaint
I'm not confident these are of comparable scale.
The scale of the objects is very important for proper Fungshui.
>>
>>1107811
But it is, even paint has grid.
Window is placed on north, come at me with your Fungshui
>>
>>1107568
Or in a bedroom? Do you think everybody just lives in one room at their parents'?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.