[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Need to Make This Reusable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 68.jpg (11KB, 550x246px) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
11KB, 550x246px
I have this Vitamin C shower cartridge.

The Inserts containing Ascorbic Acid are permanently sealed.

I want to find a small probably plastic/nylon etc screw which I can use to plug a small hole I drill into the smaller Orange inserts to refill with C Powder so i don't have to keep buying them..

Anyone know of a resource for small threaded non metal set screw type parts?
>>
>>1106197
The pressure inside of that filter is going to be pretty strong
Its going to be pretty hard to seal back up without spraying water everywhere.
>>
>>1106197
What the fuck is this
>>
>>1106202

My water supply uses chloramine to treat the water .. the chlorine dries my skin making it itchy

Ascorbic Acid redacts with Cl and creates Chloride
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KEAMG0S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
File: 51iFnWzntLL._SY355_.jpg (25KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
51iFnWzntLL._SY355_.jpg
25KB, 355x355px
>>1106201
The clear outer chamber is not going to be drilled only these inserts

the clear outer holder scres very firmly with fine thread into the top

as they work the water is forced into the top of the orange insert and fills it then returns to the holder and back out through the shower head and the chlorine is largely converted to chloride.

the inserts appear to have the top of them glued in place ..

They look to be filled then have the top glued on .. The top has a moving aperture which the water pressure opens to allow the mixing
>>
>>1106197
>Anyone know of a resource

Many big box hardware stores have nuts and bolts bins that include nylon screws. Standard thread sizes, so drill and tap.
>>
File: [email protected] (258KB, 540x456px) Image search: [Google]
!cid_A6C4A87D99F4437389DE2F2116FA2F4F@chris03cb41043.jpg
258KB, 540x456px
>>1106218
I'll check again.. didn't find one that would work last time i checked Home depot or Lowes

I test drilled a 3/16the hole in the bottom of one so a small nylon slotted fine threaded set screw at least 1/8th" long looks like it might work .. I check Amazon too but hadn't found just such an item

I keep checking as inventories can fluctuate

I had it set up like this with a KDF type filter but have since removed that
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (102KB, 508x171px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
102KB, 508x171px
>makes water molecule smaller
Chink technology is so far ahead of us. They even discovered how to shrink molecules!
>>
I had the same problem with dry skin and leading to body pimples. I moisturize daily with O'Keefe's working hands and that solved the problem.

Chink tech is fake tech. It's probably just some cheap sls conditioner or lab-made ascorbic acid. I would never trust Chinese health products.
>>
OP, just develop your own reusable cartridge and then sell it.
>>
File: sv_almonds 1.jpg (88KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
sv_almonds 1.jpg
88KB, 780x585px
>>1106225
google translate is better than that
>>
>>1106231
to be fair its Korean made... its a genuine chem reaction and does work to convert chlorine..

sometimes my water can smell like a public swimming pool... this thing fixes that..
>>
>>1106202
It's a penis pump
>>
The only thing that comes to mind is to have someone make something similar in CAD with the same dimensions and a screw cap, and have it 3d printed. You gotta find a material that's relatively heat resistant though or it'll melt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.