[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 20161224_134348.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161224_134348.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
My sister got me this glass skull as an early Christmas gift so i can make something with it. Any one have any ideas? Lava lamp? Color changeing lamp? I dont want to make it into a bong.
>>
Build an imagination.
>>
>>1103783
>I dont want to make it into a bong.

>lava lamp, color changing lamp

All of those still fall into the same culture.
Live a little.
>>
>>1103788
i already have a bong.
>>1103786
it was killed as a child.

i just need some inspiration
>>
>>1103791
That would make a dope ass bong tho
>>
Put it on top of a fishtank just reaching in the water, then suck the air out.
>>
>>1103783
Glue googly eyes on it.

Find a base that fits that thread and make it into a table lamp?

Sand art (haven't done that since I was a spore)
>>
>>1103820
it would but my sister doesn't like me smoking and wants to see what i made out of it
>>
>>1103823
>>
>>1103823
i dont know where the content went of >>1103827

the jar does not have threads its just a lip seal. the lamp was the same idea as the leds.
>>1103822
i thought of that too i kinda like the idea but there wouldn't be a way to feed them well or have good airflow
>>
>>1103783
Headphone stand? You could make a wood base for it and maybe use RGB leds or something like pic related.
>>
>>1103865
it can kinda hold headphones. im getting a 3d printer soon so i could be able to print a base because it is a bit wobbly
>>
>>1103783
Fill it with cum.
>>
>>1103929
it doesn't sit upside down :^(
>>
>>1103929
It would fit exactly 12 Spoogs of cum.
>>
>>1103942
its over a foot tall
>>
>>1103783

It would take a rather particular skill set (or a bit of research) but you could turn it into a plasma globe.
>>
I'd love to see it filled with a fake skull, outfitted with eyes, some blood-like liquid....even if it meant having to form some kind of a seal on the bottom

like you took a head, skinned it, and coated it with glass

another similar idea would be lightly coat it so it looked like dried blood, then mount it on a wall plaque
>>
>>1103945
the glass might be too thick and i dont know if i could vacuum it that well but i like the idea thats the kind of cool shit im looking for

>>1103947
i thought about putting real looking parts in it
>>
>>1103850

He meant that you could put the skull in a normal fish tank and then suck the water into it. So it would stick out of the water, the fish would still have the rest of the tank to swim/eat in.

You'd want to use a self priming pump or a small vacuum pump which doesn't care about sucking up water to just continuously suck water from the top of the skull.
>>
>>1103949

Two part epoxy would give a good enough seal with a metal plate on the bottom to evacuate it until you fill it with the neon mix, after it's filled it's at atmospheric pressure again so the seal doesn't have to be high vacuum quality.

But evacuating it, filling it, the electronics, the electrode (or plural, I think having two ball electrodes to originate sparks would give a better pattern). As I said, a rather particular skillset.

You might be able to get the gas and the electronics from an existing plasma globe.
>>
Beat her head in with it for giving you such a shit gift. She probably forgot to get you something and found that at Chad's house this morning.
>>
>>1103951
i could sink it then pick it back up and mount it too. i dont realy want to get my 75 gal out also i dont want any fish also if there was a bubbler the head would push the water out
>>1103952
i haven't realy dealt with gasses much but i could definitely learn.
>>1103962
this isnt the only thing she got me but she put thought in this because she knows i like skulls and building shit.
sorry no one loves you anon i know how you feel. but hey at least you have your waifu or whatever
>>
>>1103990

>mocking someone when you love skulls so much that your family gets you one for Christmas

Post a picture of your ponytail.
>>
make fucking jelly skull and fuck it. post on snapchat with caption SKULL FUCKED.
>>
>>1103991
i have a job a girlfriend and a nice haircut and unlike you i dont live in my mothers basement
the skull thing is acutaly because dia de los muertos I enjoy spanish culture because of my half brother.
do everyone in your family a favor and get a job and move out. dont be so butt mad :^)

>>1103992
another anon did that
>>
>>1103996
>half brother

Your mom's a whore.
>>
>>1103999
whats wrong friend? who hurt your feelings so much that you sit on a computer and take it out on random strangers?
>>
Plant pot
>>
Make a bong
>>
>>1103962
>>1103991
>>1103999
[s4s] ambassador says nice trips but go back to /pol///b/, meanposter.
>>
File: checked.png (477KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
checked.png
477KB, 750x750px
>>1103999

Those digits don't lie.
>>
>>1103990
Could go with crustaceans, some species of shrimp are pretty low maintenance. Aqautic snails are an option too.
>>
>>1103783
I hate it when people give me bullshit trinkets.
>>
>>1103783
Sell it to this guy
>>1103751
Make a unicorn
>>
>>1103990

>i could sink it then pick it back up and mount it too. i dont realy want to get my 75 gal out also i dont want any fish also if there was a bubbler the head would push the water out

Take something like this :

http://www.banggood.com/DC6-12V-R385-Aquarium-Fish-Tank-Round-Water-Air-DC-Diaphragm-Pump-p-1037303.html

Put the intake hose/pipe in through the bottom of the skull all the way to the top. As long as it pulls air faster than the bubbler it will keep the skull filled.
>>
>>1103786
Underrated
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.