[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its so cold in my house i cant flush the toliet. Wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (195KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 864x1536px
Its so cold in my house i cant flush the toliet. Wat do?
>>
Get a job so you can pay your gas bill or get your furnace serviced
>>
Pee in the reservoir. Or heat up the house/room. Space heaters can be found for a relatively cheap price now.
>>
>>1103571
Thank God I live in Florida, fuck that shit.
>>
Holy shit that's hilarious
>>
>>1103571
oh man i have that same space heater, youre fucked OP
>>
See what kind of charities exist around you. There should be a church or something that can help you with heating bills. Hope your pipes don't burst.
>>
OP you fuck.

How did this happen?

Seriously, what the fuck OP.
>>
Turn on the heater.
>>
that'd go a lot quicker if you set the heater inside the tank. Just like warming a fish tank.
>>
>>1103571
Why don't you have heat? Seriously if your fucking toilet is freezing it won't be long till you have a bunch of pipes burst then you'll be really fucked
>>
>>1103571

jeezus christ OP is your entire house below freezing?
>>
>>1103616
Op here your a real asshole it started to melt ice but than fell in now i dont have electricity in half the house and no heat
>>
>>1103629
You already had no heat anyway. If this is a rental call your landlord and get your fucking heat fixed before pipes burst. If it's not a rental you better just sell because you obviously can't handle the responsibility
>>
>>1103630
This. Unless your landlord is a total retard he'll pay the heat bill and figure out how to get the money from you later.
>>
>>1103629
You're suppose to stick it in a plastic bag first dipshit.
>>
put some anti freeze in it
>>
>>1103571
Stop stealing from reddit
>>
>>1103629
Bruh, don't blame someone else because you're a tard.
>>
>>1103660
And then the septic line freezes and shit everywhere. I'm more worried about the obviously frozen water line to said toilet.
Get any exposed water line insulated(they sell kits) get an aquarium/pond water heater and put it in that tank, set it to lowest setting/should keep it from freezing again/at higher temps keep the toilet warm. But will eat electricity almost more than your repair bill.
>>
piss in the cistern, till summer comes again - urine has a (way..) lower freezing point than water, you cant flush anyway, problem solved.
>>
yeah, no, I call BS....or rather PS

if the water in the tank was cold enough and there was enough time between the tank emptying to form ice, the bowl definitely would have frozen first and possibly cracked the toilet, not even considering the pipes freezing and bursting
>>
Pour some alcohol in there.
>>
>>1103674
Why arent you heating your house to above freezing ?
>>
File: l0g1k.gif (106KB, 269x169px) Image search: [Google]
l0g1k.gif
106KB, 269x169px
>>1103684
This
But that's alcohol abuse.
Best to drink the alcohol first then >>1103676
>>
>>1103655

rv antifreeze should be safe for plumbing. you might have cracked it if its been happening for awhile.
>>
>>1103571
Put some salt in there.
Why the fuck are there 20 replys with nobody suggesting this.
>>
>>1103805
Because if his toilet reservoir got this bad, it's already too late for his plumbing. As long as nothing we say will be helpful, we might as well have some fun.
>>
>>1103571
Bucket
>>
>>1103629
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
My sides are in orbit. op you can also take a bath with a toaster to warm up. flip the breakers or if your house is that shity replace fuses. you could have just aimed it at the back of the toilet. also your breaker could turn the heat. also because you seem so inept pull the heater out of the toilet first and dont use it you dont seem like you have the judgement skills needed to see if it was safe
>>
Do it in your garden, humans did it like this during lot of centuries
>>
Add salt. Also when it completely freezes and thawes the porcelain will crack due to expansion
>>
>>1103571
do you live in a small town/village in eastern europe where houses/appartments dont have heat?

then buy a radiator
>>
pour few liters of a boiling water
>>
>>1103598
A genuinely nice man on 4chan? You keep doing you bro, it is refreshing to see
>>
File: IMG_20161005_202626.jpg (139KB, 750x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161005_202626.jpg
139KB, 750x911px
>>1103588
>>
In my country we put our water lines deep enough underground so that the water doesn't freeze.

I'm guessing you are a retarded american.
>>
>>1105287
We put the pipes deep enougj aswell, but the pipes in the house might burst
>>
>>1103571
You are fucked dude. When everything unfreezes you are going to have to replace a shit ton of pipes that burst. Never let pipes freeze. You should have emptied you pipes if you knew it was going to get this cold.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.