[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cash hiding spots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1298.jpg (36KB, 838x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.jpg
36KB, 838x592px
People with money who dont use a bank...Where do u hide your cash?
Any ideas beside the super obvious?
>>
>>1103011
Den digits.

In gold chains nigga, why do you think niggas wear gold chains? They don't rust whiteys banks

Cash is literally the worst and losing 3% of it's value a year if it's sitting around.
>>
>>1103018
Unless you're holding it for well over a decade, that gold chain is worth a lot less than you paid for it.
>>
>>1103011
the bank.
>>
The problem with not using a bank is that the moment the banks fail, you have bigger problems than not having cash--cash becomes worthless.

There is no harm in leaving your money with the bank. Cash is worthless without banks. So why have an excessive amount on hand?
>>
>>1103097
this
>>
invest in high quality tools that will last forever, if currency fails people will still need tools.
>>
>>1103097
>There is no harm in leaving your money with the bank.

Except when the banks won't/can't give you your money, like it's been happening in Pajeetland recently.
>>
>>1103166

If you're in burger land, it's insured up to 250k anyway. If you have more than that just sitting in the bank you're doing something wrong anyway.
>>
Bitcoin
>>
>>1103184
/biz/ pls go
>>
>>1103168
That's why I'm trying to hide the excess in books!
>>
i made a hole in my wall and made a fake painted cap for it... it isn't obvious because it is behind the TV and pretty hard to see, unless you get clos to it
>>
Fuck off, I'm not telling you shit.
>>
>>1103422
Pretty sure someone will be along soon to rob you.
>>
>>1103011
I put it in foil then in a plastic airtight box, then pour concrete over it and then dirt in my yard.
>>
>>1103422
>>1103422
Your name and address are easily visible James.
How's the Mazda running?
At least any robbers know you don't have a lot of money.
>>
>>1103041
bro, tell that to the rappers of the late 90's / early 00's who got all gold everything at $300 and ounce
>>
>>1104534

This >>1103422 is fucking gold.
>>
>>1103018
>investing in gold
Enjoy your volatility
>>
File: goop.jpg (104KB, 586x414px) Image search: [Google]
goop.jpg
104KB, 586x414px
>>1104536
He's the kind of goomba that uses duct tape.
Seriously Jimbo, go buy a roll of stucco tape and another roll of gaffer's tape. You'll never use duct tape again, stuff is a nightmare.
>>
>>1104537
>>1103018
>>
File: Screenshot_20161226-154757.png (503KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161226-154757.png
503KB, 1440x2560px
>>1104540
Fuck forgot image again

>>1104537
>>1103018
>>
>>1104534
Poor James
>>
>>1104542

If i were him i couldn't sleep well tonight.
>>
>>1104555
It was like 3 days ago, he probably forgot all about it. If you report the post for rule violation (doxxing self), a janny might clean it up.
>>
>>1104561

maybe he's been hanging inside his shed for 3 days.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Buy gold instead of cash if you are hoarding it. If it were me I'd stash gold coins in a PVC tube buried beneath the overflow pipe from my septic tank going to my drain fields. You only need in a disaster.

Criminals know where to look and houses burn by accident or intent, so stash outdoors. If you are a drug dealer keep some where you can grab it if you are robbed to give to robbers to distract from other hidden loot.
>>
I say invest it into actually useful and rare things. Gold will never crash because its one of the most useful elements on earth since around the 80s.
>>
>>1103011
Invest all of your surplus money in to salt like I did. It may not seem like it's worth much now, but you can buy tons of it, and you will be glad you did when the slug people invade.
>>
>>1103011
In my gun safe
>>
>>1103168
So if the dollar collapses the Fed will be responsible for replacing everyone's money's up to 250k? Intreresting concept impossible but interesting none the less..
>>
>>1104695
Only due to its conductivity. Take electricity away it suddenly becomes worth less again.
>>
>>1104763
Yes, exactly. Since theres nothing as conductive as gold by a factor of 12.3 it will always be the grail of computers. Especially laptop computers
>>
>>1104763
breddy good corrosion resistance
>>
>>1104762

If the dollar collapses, then what is the point of having the Fed replace your dollars anyway?
>>
>>1104762
The dollar amount is insured, not the dollars worth. So $250 in the bank before the collapse and $250 after the collapse means no insurance claim. A bank with $250 of your money in it going bankrupt can't pay out your account, so the Fed will step in and pay it out, eventually.
>>
File: signal-2016-12-25-154142.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
signal-2016-12-25-154142.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>1104709
Excellent idea chap!
>>
>>1103011
Imagine all the places where you would hide your money
Thieves already know them
>>
>>1104884
>so the Fed will step in and pay it out, eventually.

If your name is (((Goldman Sachs))) they'll trade those dirty, worthless dollars for something of value in a hurry.
>>
>>1103011

money clip(or binder clips) + strong magnets

card sheets with bills in the pockets + hanger + shirts/coat

make candles with a false bottom
>>
>>1104695
>>1104763
boys, you should realize that gold is being used as money for at least five thousand years. Think about it.
>>
>>1104541
yeah dude, volatility doesn't mean that you dont gain anything - it means you could lose 28% in a year.
>>
>>1106377
Well put.
>>
>>1106377
Or you could lose over 1000% when the gold bubble finally pops
>>
>>1103421
Why even post?
>>
I buy btc and store it in wallets
>>
>>1104709
Why is that Alex Lifeson??
>>
>>1104535
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>1103011
Ever since I was a kid I loved hiding things, cash, cool little rocks, etc, in false bottom containers. My favorite way to hide cash currently is in my false bottom coffee travel mug. I just have it sitting next to my nightstand. I made it to where I can unscrew the bottom of the mug out.
>>
>>1103011
Edward Jones accounts

I did bury 700 dollars in a jar in my yard in 2008 and forgot where I put it by the time I remembered I had buried all those years ago.
>>
>>1103011
Underneath my mattress, see you soon! :D
>>
>>1106389
I don't think you can lose more than 100% of the gold you have
>>
I've got some moon real estate that will worth 10x your money once the space age really kicks in in 5 years or so but I'm running out so you better act quick
>>
>>1106376
you should listen to this anon
>>
>>1103132
Can you give a few examples?
>>
>>1106376

True. but its also important to factor in that gold has a MASSIVE bubble right now and now is NOT the time to buy it.

When it pops and its value drops like a rock. THEN you buy it.

For now silver is a much more safe bet.
>>
>burning away whatever the inflation rate is for no reason
Invest or buy precious metals. Gold has been lucrative for the last 15 years. Maybe it keeps up?
>>
>>1104541
And yet somehow an ounce of gold still weighs an ounce. If you're denominating in fiat, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>1103011
I keep about $100 in a film canister, I drilled a hole in the top of one of my doors. Canister has a rivet through the lid and I just get to it using a magnet. Its there mostly incase I cant be bothered to go to an atm or if something was to happen to me
>>
>>1103011
Watches, precious metals and bonds.

>>1104537
Primarily the reason you want to keep your money out of the banks is to avoid paying tax. If you have enough money to hide that it would become an issue for the tax man to discover, you're likely to lose less through the fluctuations in gold value than you are if you're fined for failure to declare.
>>
>>1107913
Now might not be but cash money is basically paper if the banks don't secure it's value against gold.

If you have gold you literally have an asset.
>>
>>1103168
>If you're in burger land, it's insured up to 250k anyway.
it's CURRENT YEAR and you still believe this? All that means is the bank will gamble with your money and when they fuck up the gov will reach into your children's children's pockets to pay you back and the bank will tell you that you can only pull out a few thousand at a time
>>
>>1103011
>u
t. thief
>>
>>1103011
buy 80% AR-15 receivers

hold them until another democrat is elected and goes gun ban

sell them for 5 to 10 times what you paid for them
>>
>>1109811
You retard
The whole point of 80% lowers is that they are considered blocks of metal, not a gun.

If there were a gun ban, it wouldnt effect 80% lowers and every person who owns a mill would pump them out.
There would be no high demand for them
>>
>>1103011
In a safe hidden behind a painting on the wall, the picture swings open when I click the secret hidden button underneath my desk,.
>>
>>1107912
people will still need to fix things if money fails(which it wont btw, money is a fundamental aspect of civilization) but buy axes, plows, water filters, wrenches, hand crank drills, stuff that is useful and uncommon
>>
Buy silver/gold bricks and bury them.
>>
>>1110161
Buy precious metal coins. The purpose of a coin is to prove the metal it's made of. Bars require assaying to sell because too many fakes.
>>
>>1103011
The bank.
If something so bad happens that my money in the bank is gone, then all currency is worthless anyway.
>>
invest in guns
>>
>>1106389
>gold bubble
>literally 2017
I am curious how you came to that conclusion. Unless there is some other great conductor that is a few ovaries in cost to produce.
>>
File: 1479270154357.jpg (723KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1479270154357.jpg
723KB, 3504x2336px
>>1104709
I have too much salt already. Any other ideas?
>>
>>1109818
you retard, post sandy hook they were sold out for a very long time. jack up the price and sell to suckers.

2/10 got me to reply
>>
>>1103011
credit union
>>
>>1103018
Actually, just a tid bit, the excessive jewelry came from pimp culture, because they could have their property released to someone, thew pawn it, bail the pimp out and he goes and gets it out of pawn the same night. If charged for a crime like that the confiscated cash but couldnt confiscate the jewelry
>>
>>1111273
Yea if you can deal with their shit web pages and autistic customer service. Yea nah I would rather use a reputable bank, thanks.
>>
>>1104709
Where am I supposed to store literal tons of salt?
>>
>>1107415
You can't own moon lands, you got scammed.

>>1108667
Paper money is not valued against gold anymore. It's been a few decades now...
>>
>>1109818
>If there were a gun ban,

If there were, odds are that the 80% lower loophole would be plugged. Along with the market for all other parts (barrels, stocks, trigger groups, etc.). The only thing magic about 80% lowers NOW is that they are untraceable (no serial number). So ATF has no idea how many you have.

But here's another piece of advice: Invest in all AR-15 components (listed above). Because finishing a lower isn't going to be worth squat if you can't obtain the other components. You can buy as many barrels as you want today and leave no trace of your purchase. But come time for the next ban, this may no longer be the case.

Also: buy a bicycle repair shop. Because that will give you sufficient tooling to build guns from scratch. And the dems aren't likely to ban bicycles.
>>
>>1103011
>Where do u hide your cash?

IRS Plz go.
>>
>>1103011
id buy a fuck ton of toilet paper

sure if the shit hits the fan money will be worthless, but ever try to wipe your ass with tiny US paper currency bills? its kind of coarse and you risk paper cuts, not to mention due to its size it can be a messy experience.

just think, you could probably trade a roll for a go with some guys wife. and all the single women will be after you and your stash just so they don't have to worry about getting poison ivy on their cooch.
>>
>>1108667
Wrong, gold is majorly inflated solely because of idiots that think it's more valuable than it is

They think"the end days are coming and my gold will be more valuable when paper money doesn't exist" which is stupid because a handful of bullets will be worth a lot more than a handful of gold bullion
>>
>>1112809
And why would that happen when it's been the other way around throughout all of history? A consistent record spanning thousands of years across many different cultures tends to be more reliable than simply insisting everything will change because you say so.
>>
>>1103097
I keep an excessive amount of $20s because I want to be prepared for when they release the godawful tubman design.
>>
File: Drawer-in-a-drawer.gif (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Drawer-in-a-drawer.gif
3MB, 400x224px
>>1103011
>>
>>1112809
There certainly is a gold bubble going on, but that's besides the point. Majority of anons don't even keep gold in sizes or denominations that will make it easily acceptable to do trade with.

>"how about 10 grams for that loaf of Wonderbread? Ya? Sweet, can you break an ounce?"

Ha ha.. every person I know hoarding gold for some apocalypse haven't thought things thru too effectively. I stockpile food. Have fun eating gold.

And if its to protect you from some great Depression, better go back and read your history.. gold wasn't used as open currency in NA on a street level.

Having gold might save your life if you are trying to escape an occupied territory (bribes).

And again, the govt could outlaw it at anytime. People seem to think gold gives them power and security. Heh.. it's illusory.

And when our enemies cut off our food supplies, i'll be eating godawful MRE's and I wouldn't trade a cheese packet for any amount of gold. Someone dumb enough might.
>>
>>1103011
A larger version of this has worked very well for me anon, I lived in rentals for ten years and I always did this to hide my valuables, another good spot is under the kitchen sink between the sink itself and the cabinet, if you don't know it's there you'd literally have to lay on your back and stick your head under the sink to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nAw5_NrgvE
>>
>>1112854
This is pretty good
>>
>>1112853
You're planning to be poor as fuck. Have fun with your stockpile so small you can carry it around with you. I'll have lots of fun eating gold when I go to any bastion of civilization in the world and trade a gold coin for more food than you could carry, and a few gold bars for a well-defended home to store it in. Have fun buying shelter in a fortified area with a loaf of Wonderbread.

>the govt could outlaw it
So? Everything will happen on the black market and rival governments will be taking advantage of the opportunity.

You'll be eating godawful MRE's while I feast in luxury.
>>
>>1103184
>Bitcoin
This

>>1103228
Is it /diy/ if I built a mining rig back in the day?
>>
I like to hide my money in a safe.

Where money belongs.
>>
>>1103018
>thinking niggers think this hard
>>
>>1103011
Index funds
>>
>>1103011
I have a hollowed out book or two along with a false shelf that leads to a safe room and a cashe somewhere in the relative tundra.
>>
>>1103018
>whiteys banks
Jews aren't white.
>>
>>1103011
in the cellar inside an old, rusty and very dirty looking stove
>>
the one place jews and blacks will never look, in a big box labeled '' credit card debt''
>>
>>1103011
Donald Trump as president. Dont worry about money fluctuation or hyperinflation
>>
>>1112868
What's the wx like on the planet you're from?
>>
I keep about 2 grand in small bills split between a few envelopes in the corner of my room beneath the carpet under my dresser.

If a thief is going to go to the trouble of ripping up my carpet he deserves it to be honest.
>>
>>1104884

The government is the backstop for the FDIC, not the Fed.

Not that it really matters, when it comes down to it the Fed will buy all the US debt it's told to buy. Central bank independence is fiction.
>>
>>1106376

Most of those 5000 years I wouldn't have wanted to live in as a labour class peon, so if we're going back there I'd prefer a small amount of lead to a small amount of gold.
>>
>>1103011
I bury it in my back yard.

I have about 15k usd buried in my back yard in a concrete safe I water proofed and spray painted black. It's about 6ft down.

I doubt I'll ever need it

Before I get dementia I'll draw a map and give it someone I trust to open after I die
>>
>>1111409
> On a Laotian skeet shooting enthusiasts imageboard
> Thinking anyone here has a problem dealing with shitty webpages or autism
>>
>>1103184

Bitcoin was worth over 1000 last week, its worth 800 right now.

You are fucking dumb if you think it's a currency to hold for security.
>>
>>1104709
"Slug people." You mean feminists right?
>>
>>1111234
Holy fuck anon. That's thousands of tons. Maybe sell some? Jesus
>>
>>1111567
10/10 advice here anons. Halfway done building my first ar.

There is also a piece that if you forget to put it in then it's full auto.

This is a felony, but if there is a civil war you ain't worried about the law
>>
>>1112875
Mining rig? Do tell?
>>
>>1103166
It happened with BoA, Wells Fargo, etc. during the recession prior to the (first) bailouts. Considering there was a hard daily withdrawal limit already in place in American banks in a time of crisis, putting your eggs in one basket seems foolish.

>>1103011
Just like keeping ALL of your money tucked away is foolish. The best place for your money is in lots of places, with something like 80% of it tied up in various investments, and 20% split between savings and in a safe. When you're older and have more, change that to about 60/40.
>>
>>1104763
It's not even the best conductor, just a decent one that's corrosion resistant. Copper is a better conductor.
>>
>>1115921
>There is also a piece that if you forget to put it in then it's full auto.
no theres not
>>
>>1103011

in a shipping container up my ass
>>
>>1107139
>edward jones

Literally the shittiest. Enjoy your fees anon.
>>
>>1115569
>not following the price flow of bitcoins and not buying them when they were at 600usd
>>
>>1115027
15k USD in the ground

Are you guys serious? Do covered calls on some bluechips if you're that paranoid.
>>
>>1115968
>no theres not

Disconnector spring.
>>
>>1116109
>not mining them when they were at $0.0001
>>
>>1104602
Good idea.. until someone with a metal detector decides to check your property.
>>
>>1116524
>Trusting Emoney that is more able to be manipulated then any other money
>>
>>1116523
You're confused about how that works. You have to add an auto sear, which in most cases requires remilling your receiver.

You'd be better off making a lightning link if you want something to stash away.
>>
>>1116525
The metal detector would be set off by your septic tank outlet cover anyways, so a would-be thief with a metal detector probably wouldn't realize that there was more stuff buried below.
>>
>>1109811
>goes gun ban
Do they realize some people own more than just handguns? /k/ has anons who own literal tanks. I find it highly unlikely even the most stupid of nogunz would want to engage in guerilla warfare with angry and emotionally unstable virgins with tanks.
>>
>just put it in the bank, if the bank fails my money will be worthless anyway blah blah

yeah tell that to the greeks and other european peoples; governments can order banks to restrict access to cash withdrawals and have done so in the past. Does nobody else remember the images of greek people lined up for hours to withdraw their daily quota of like 50 euros? The money wasn't worthless, if anything it went up in value because there was such a limited amount in circulation
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.