[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Interior Designs/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: d.jpg (95KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
95KB, 736x1104px
Just bought first apartment and need to know who the "Shakespeare of architecture/interior design" is so I can copy his style.

another analogy:
>Theocratic Age
d'Orbais / Michelangelo / Dante / Josquin
>Aristocratic Age
Boulle / Claude / Racine / Mozart
>Democratic Age
Pugin / Delacroix / Melville / Wagner
>Technocratic Age
_____ / Welles / Pynchon / Stockhausen

Fill in the blank with the designer's name.
>>
you are quite possibly retarded. it's an apartment, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>1102921
Corbusier or Mies or there about
>>
File: Maison_blanche_05.jpg (275KB, 677x450px) Image search: [Google]
Maison_blanche_05.jpg
275KB, 677x450px
>>1102922
>it's an apartment, who gives a fuck?
Why would you consider aesthetics to be an irrelevant consideration for apartments?
>>
>>1102921
>>1102939
Are you like 60 yo or something? Because they look really old fashioned, as in outdated and fucking shit, and not in a timelessly appreciated way
>>
>>1102939
I think he doesn't realize that you're a faggot in a big city like NYC where you buy "apartments".

In the normal regions of the world we call those condos. Or houses. An apartment out here costs $700/month, not $700,000. So we don't decorate them. Why would we?
>>
>>1102941
Consider the question in terms of condos or houses, whatever you prefer. And let's skip the pedantry.
>>
>>1102940
>>1102941
Why should he give a shit if it's old fashioned or not? And why would something not deserve decorating because it is cheap? In my opinion something cheaper just means all the more money you can spend decorating it, not the other way round. Why so salty that he can afford a nice apartment anyway? It wouldn't be my first choice, but he's not evil for it or something.
>>
>>1102940
>Are you like 60 yo or something? Because they look really old fashioned, as in outdated and fucking shit, and not in a timelessly appreciated way
What makes you think I'm an authority on these when I'm the one asking the question? I just posted some popular interiors to get the thread rolling.

Also the second one is Corbusier by the way, and I'm not ready to dismiss him based on the opinion of a random inarticulate Anon like yourself.
>>
>>1102944
>>1102945
Stop feeding the obviously trolling manchild who hates the idea of anything expensive or artistic.
>>
>>1102945
You should go to Bing image search or something if you want pictures and not hear opinions of a random anon.

But one thing is certain. You don't have taste, and nobody can help you. Nobody can tell you how to have taste, it is more a personality thing. You can't ask "how do i personality" on the internet.
>>
>>1102947
Nothing in this thread suggests anything expensive or artistic, no one even mentioned it. In case you want to know, expensive and artistic are two different things.
>>
>>1102924
>Corbusier or Mies or there about
What about for the 21st century?

>>1102949
>You should go to Bing image search or something if you want pictures and not hear opinions of a random anon.
But the opinions of Bing image search are just as random and unsubstantiated as your own (albeit, less extremely).
>But one thing is certain. You don't have taste, and nobody can help you. Nobody can tell you how to have taste, it is more a personality thing. You can't ask "how do i personality" on the internet.
You speak exactly like someone with bad taste, one who thinks having no knowledge of a subject is just as good as expertise in matters of aesthetics.
>>
File: 5CZ87wv[1].jpg (208KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
5CZ87wv[1].jpg
208KB, 1000x666px
>>1102921
Trumpe-l'gaudy is very *in*, darlings.
>>
>>1102953
Fuckin hell how can someone live like that.
I mean, my family isn't Trump rich, but we're definitely metropolitan upper class and even with all the rich asshole's Apartments and houses I've been to, I've never seen something that tacky. It's jot even particularly Baroque or anything, it's just 'slap lamé and leaf on fuckin everything and call it good.'
>>
>>1102952
>21 century
Shit on the floor

>bad taste
Says the one who considered making a bloody skirt into a fucking lamp, and putting floral wallpaper from care homes on the wall

>>1102953
It fits Trump because he has the personality to back it all up
>>
>>1102965
So, tasteless, ostentatious, and clearly compensating for the fact that Manhattan old money never accepted his family?
>>
>>1102967
Obviously too big for you if you keep thinking like a cheap fuck

You literally can't afford it even if you have the money, you are literally too much of a pussy, better stick with floral wallpapers and skirted lamps
>>
>>1102971
I'm not the guy from above. That was my first post.
It has nothing to do with cheapness, and everything to do with whoever did the decorating having less taste than diet water.
>>
>>1102965
>contemporary art is literally shit on the floor
>trump has the personality to back it up
You know, if you had lived back when anything you consider good was still new you'd probably be calling it shit too because you only like reactionary retardation.
>>
>>
>>1102987
Check your language settings because I don't understand what the shit you are saying

>>1102994
Wow. Much empty. Very zen.
>>
>>1102995
Well. Yeah.
It's a minimalist design.
>>
File: IMG_2409.jpg (74KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2409.jpg
74KB, 564x564px
>>
>>1103169
Is that River Cottage?
>>
Asking such questions on /diy/ is obviously stupid and OP KNOWS it's obviously stupid.

Google is your friend. How dare you request /spoonfeed/ when you already have the internet at your fingetips to learn everything mankind knows about home styling?

I recommend pallets, imitation crab meat, and fire to go for that Ghost Ship meme effect you stupid trolling worthless diseased spacewasting cretin.
>>
DONT LOOK AT OVER ALL LAYOUTS PICK A FOCUS POINT IN THE ROOM START WITH THE DOUBLE DOORS IF YOU CAN FIND THEM EVEYTHING ELSE WILL FALL INTO PLACE, ID PERSONALLY GO WITH NATURAL WOOD WITH A NICE GLOW
>>
>>1102924
>Corbusier
Pretentious twat
>>
>>1102971
>>1102967
>>1102976
>>1102987
shut up fagots. everyone knows donald trump has a tacky gaudy house but the guy is very good in business so it makes up for it. inb4 fucking pol flips out
>>
>>1102921
Either ask /fa/ about interior design instead or just google until you find what you like.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.