[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pools

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: flat_1000x1000_075_f.jpg (71KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
flat_1000x1000_075_f.jpg
71KB, 960x638px
Prefered pool chemical brands?
Preferred whole goods brands?
>>
>>1102205
Deez
Nutz!
>>
> First day of winter
> Asking about pool supplies

Pls go
>>
>>1102241
>it's winter where i live so it's winter everywhere!
>>
>>1102318
Seems logical.

Also cal spa
>>
>>1102318
Sorry, I should explain. It's the first day of winter in the United States, aka the only place that matters. I don't really care what the weather's doing in whatever 3rd world cesspool you call home.
>>
>>1102333
>Australia
>3rd world
You do realize we have a greater per capita gdp than Germany right?

Also our per capita median income is only $400/anum less than yours
>>
>>1102570
You're not white so it's a cesspool.
>>
>>1102570
>making an argument for something while showing numbers that prove your own inferiority.

But srsly, now is a good time to buy pool chemicals in bulk because it is the off season when demand is the least. Also op, go with chlorine. Any brand should do. The bigger question is determining the best method of delivery. Generally the floating dispenser with the hockey puck tablets are popular. If you go with anything else, it will be harder to maintain the proper balances. Eventually you'll get a bacteria that can't be killed off completely and you'll switch to chlorine. You'll never switch back because it is the easiest and cheapest chemical to use. You'll hate yourself for going with the tree hugger chemicals for the 2-3 seasons you managed to avoid the mustard bacteria bloom.

I've never tried using a salt pool so do some research on it. Basically, you make the water to salty for bacteria to grow. Not sure I believe it works 100% because every pool I've been in with salt based control is tented a dark green.
>>
>>1102570
>replying to bait

Anyway, salt water pool or please go. Seriously theyre so much better and it doesnt feel like im in a chemical bath.

Unless youre in adelade why would you have a pool? 10 minutes from most places to water
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.