[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calendar for my dad's workshop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1480109233616.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1480109233616.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Gents,

My dad has this nice hot women-with-powertools calendar (non-nude) in his freshly renovated little workshop adjacent to the house my parents moved into. I thought I could get him one for 2017 as christmas gift, and after a bit of searching I ended up ordering the LiquiyMoly calendar as it was 20 EUR and seemed OK quality-wise.

Just picked it up and as it turns out it's nice quality and gorgeous women, but all topless and full-on tits out-mode (their website shows them with tops on). All cool I guess, but maybe be quite so cool for my mom.

My parents are easy-going, so I'm thinking of just putting it under the tree anyway for the fun of it.

But just in case: you guys know of any other similar calendars that would be a good replacement, preferrably with clothed hotties? Cheers
>>
File: petty07-big[1].jpg (97KB, 800x1218px) Image search: [Google]
petty07-big[1].jpg
97KB, 800x1218px
>>1098317
Get him a vintage tool calendar. Ridgid used to make a pretty sweet calendar. Other companies did as well.50s and 60s will probably be 'tasteful' by todays standards. Years cycle around every now and again so dates fall on the same days of the week. For 2017 you can use calendars from 1939, 1950, 1961, 1967 and 1978. That is a decent range.

You can also just get images from a cool old calendar and have a local print show make one up for you.
>>
>>1098317
Hire him a stripper.
>>
>>1098484
>You can also just get images from a cool old calendar and have a local print show make one up for you.
Thats a good idea, you might be able to have them highlight certain dates like birthdays and anniversary
>>
you've got a really pathetic incest fantasy
>>
File: 20161215_220249-1.jpg (1023KB, 1732x2887px) Image search: [Google]
20161215_220249-1.jpg
1023KB, 1732x2887px
>>1098484
This is unrelated, but man, that wrench has changed -zero- in 65 years. If it ain't broke, I guess.
>>
>>1098317
>you guys know of any other similar calendars that would be a good replacement, preferrably with clothed hotties?

>whatisgoogleimagesearch.jpg

seriously, just search for pictures, and order custom a photo calender

or even better, get one of those cheapo tablet/screen/tv things meant for looping advertisements, and replace the video with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0fkNdPiIL4
>>
>>1099606
The design is much older than that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pipe_wrench
>>
>>1100205
Yes and no. The first pipe wrenches were "Stillson wrenches" and looked like picture related. They had more parts to them and they "moved" more. The head could pivot a bit. They are clearly pipe wrenches but they are not quite the modern pipe wrench that is copied so much today. There are still companies making Stillson type wrenches though.

The Ridgid design in his picture and the calendar were simpler. Only three parts: handle, jaw and adjusting nut. He is right, though. While Ridgid spent many years refining the design, what you see in the calendar from 1953 is basically the end of the line. They finalized the design shortly after WWII and haven't changed it since.
>>
>>1098484
how do you know what years are interchangeable like that? That's a slick trick.
>>
>>1099642
That video triggers my autism about tools.
>>
>>1101683
Probably just by searching "interchangeable calendar years"
>>
>>1101729
Sometimes I find it very annoying/embarrassing to be as stupid as I am.
>>
>>1101733
Not the same guy but I want to hug you.

It would be really neat if there were a simple trick to calculate it and wow your friends.
>>
>>1098484
This. Rigid and Snap-on had the best grils with tool calanders by far. Until the general pussification of all things male scared them off. You can find all of the years on eBay.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.