[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade neurophone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Hello, Im interested in building a neurophone (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/supressed_inventions/suppressed_inventions23.htm), sadly I know jack shit about electronics.

Theres a lot of youtube videos showing how to build neurophones on breadboards, however it seems like all of them only have the transcranial direct current stimulation thing, but not the sound to brainwave function which is what Im going for.

http://www.gocs1.com/gocs1/Psionics/NeurophonePlans.txt

I found these instructions on how to build one with the sound function covered, I already have all the materials listed, save for the PCB since I cant for the life of me figure out what the connection symbols mean ( Ä, 3, /, \ ).

I have a 10x30 small breadboard and was wondering if the project could be done on it.

also wondering if a 4.902 mhz oscillator can be used instead of the 5 mhz, and exactly how many piezo buzzers are needed (the guy lists like 4 different types, yet in the diagram theres only connections for 2, plus I only have the buzzers with 2 wires (black and red), where did the other ones with 3 wires come from? what are they even called?
>>
people who create ASCII schematics should be shot on sight.

also, surely the authors of Pyramid Power are reliable sources, and you should totally accept what they say.

OP, please dont waste your time or ours, especially ours.
>>
>>1098165
>people who create ASCII schematics should be shot on sight.
I was like, isn't that a bit harsh. Then I clicked the link and looked at the "image".
Shooting is so permanent but I'd frown on them at least... A deep,deep heavy frown. That'll teach them!
>>
>>1098165

I just wanna hear "Now that's what I call twerking vol. 5" without disrupting my Afro-American neighbors...

So, any way to translate the text to something legible?
>>
>>1098193
> So, any way to translate the text to something legible?

No. Good luck.
>>
>>1098167
The best part: there's no schematic, only that horrible ASCII art PCB layout.

>>1098053
>also wondering if a 4.902 mhz oscillator can be used
Do you believe it works? If yes, you can use it. If you doubt it, then it won't work.
Maybe you can try adding 0.098MHz worth of pyramid power to compensate?
>>
File: sensorV[1].jpg (105KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
sensorV[1].jpg
105KB, 500x280px
>>1098199

Got it covered already
>>
File: 1479342217577.png (115KB, 224x309px) Image search: [Google]
1479342217577.png
115KB, 224x309px
>http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/supressed_inventions/suppressed_inventions23.htm
>"suppressed inventions"
>ASCII schematics
>>
>>1098240
Jesus, that's off the scale crazy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.