[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you /diy/ your life back into the track again when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1424515927137.jpg (103KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1424515927137.jpg
103KB, 800x850px
How do you /diy/ your life back into the track again when you have been unemployed for long time?
>>
>>1097471
Get ur ass up basically like any day project u need to have the drive to do it. Take ur time otherwise you'll be burned out in the long run
>>
>>1097471
It wasn't hard for me because I enjoyed my new job. It was a pain getting used to waking up early again, but once that went away, it was nothing. After 2 years, you forget about what being free is like.
>>
>>1097496
>>1097487
But when you have no useful skills because you worked for 5 years in a warehouse instead of going to college and then you lost your job and neeted through life during two years?
>>
1. Go get any job that will take you.

2. Start applying to jobs you really want.

3. Use #1 to achieve #2.

You might need to add more steps with more jobs. The first job is just so you can say you have a job on your resume.
>>
>>1097504
I worked for a clothing store for 3 years, was out neeting for 1, then got a job as a service tech. No education needed other than knowing what electricity does, and I pretty much learned what a contactor was the first day.

Why do you live in a place with such a bleak job market?
>>
>>1097513
>Why do you live in a place with such a bleak job market?
Because I was born in an europoor country.
>>
>>1097508
This. I earn pretty good money for a college dropout. I went from grocery store clerk to a phone jockey to the field as a technician in various trades. I just kept looking for a better job every time I felt I was at a dead end or had run out of worthwhile things to learn.
>>
>Just like get job
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.