[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: il_570xN.474833537_ouea.jpg (62KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.474833537_ouea.jpg
62KB, 570x428px
I've been wanting to have one of those health/mana potion bottles on my desk.
I got some flasks that were left around in the lab, but now I have no idea how to make a liquid that's red/blue and consistent enough.
I've been searching a bit, and I've seen some guys on Etsy selling earring and necklaces, and they mention goo and resin, but where do I find something like that?
>>
>>1097067
nigga just get some food dye and water you stupid autist
>>
>>1097067
Try some fresca, it is opaque. Since it has a slight green tint you will probably would have better results with the mana one though.
>>
>>1097067
Buy Gatorade.
>>
File: 119566011_0_640x640.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
119566011_0_640x640.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
Just fill them with some liqueur like Blue CuraƧao or Martini.

Also doubles as a source of alcohol in a pinch.
>>
>>1097067

Vodka and food dye, what's the point of potions you can't drink?
>>
>>1097067
Clear hair gel and oil based food coloring. It wont evaporate over time. Dont use paint. It will break down the hair gel.
>>
I've had a great stable blue solution (Not drinkabletho) with:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromothymol_blue
Just add a miniscule amount to water mixed with a bit of alcohol for preservation.

Or just buy that if you want it to be edible:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brilliant_Blue_FCF
(Pepsi blue used it, and it looked nice)
Red is easy, you can figure it out yourself
>>
>>1097070
Literally the easiest solution. Use clear booze instead of water if desired.
/thread
>>
>>1097067
Brake fluid and antifreeze. You only have to worry about someone trying to be funny and drink them. But that will only happen like twice.
>>
>>1097067
Food dye + corn syrup? Karo syrup? Vegetable glycerin? Sex lube? Anything clear and not oil based really.
>>
red vodka and blue curacao as suggested by otheranon
>>
silicone lube and food colouring
>>
>>1097067
I make fake blood vials with a 9 to 1 ratio of red and blue gel food colouring in about a 3 to 1 ratio mix of water and corn syrup.
>>
File: Fair_Knight.jpg (457KB, 750x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Fair_Knight.jpg
457KB, 750x1071px
>>1097067
Ask your local potion seller for their strongest potions
>>
>>1100837
pls god, not this again
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.