[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone explain the imitation crab meat meme. Is it just from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hqp9NrD.jpg (152KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
hqp9NrD.jpg
152KB, 1024x718px
Someone explain the imitation crab meat meme. Is it just from this image? I get the feeling the way you guys use it there's a little more to it. I understood the pallet and shipping crate ones after a couple days and I've been on this board a few months now.

Love,
Newfag

PS Nice board very informative even though [s4s] is better
>>
>>1095632
You're going to have to construct some sort of rudimentary lathe.
>>
>>1095632
>Someone explain the imitation crab meat meme.

It actually has nothing to do with that picture.
>>
>>1095632
We'll tell the story slowly, but I have to warn you, this is a slow board.

This one time a guy came on here and asked where he could acquire I believe it was a ton of frozen, imitation crab meat. This was before bunkerbro to my recollection, however at the start of the shipping container nonsense.
>>
http://4chandata.org/diy/I-need-1-3rd-of-a-Ton-of-imitation-crab-meat-for-a-project-of-mine-anyone-know-where-I-can-get-that-amount-a492082
>>
>>1095660
What OP needs to understand is that this thread was made back when /diy/ was much MUCH slower.
Also the "event" he was waiting to reveal the surprise never happened.

Still, leading up to the date lots of people posted threads asking about it, and after nothing happened lots of people posted threads asking what happened.
>>
>>1095660
You know I thought this board was ruder than [s4s] but you guys are actually really helpful to everyone usually, in both that archive and here. You're not quite a nice board but you're respectable and that's cute.
>>
File: 4J2zFCY.gif (2MB, 417x200px) Image search: [Google]
4J2zFCY.gif
2MB, 417x200px
>>1095643
this
>>
>>1095643
That's from Galaxy Quest, right? Is this a DIY meme, too?
>>
File: 1478121446521.jpg (102KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
1478121446521.jpg
102KB, 500x508px
>>1095665
pic releated

>>1095666
diy or buyfag, there is no nice

>>1095674
yes
>>
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//diy/_Roster#Defenders
>>
pretty much all store bought crab meat is off cuts and whatever else bits and peices of other fish i.e whiting, haddock, plaice, monk fish etc etc theres no heads or bone though as far as i know that all goes into animal feed
it all goes into a machine gets blended and mixed together then sold as crab meat

source i used to fillet fish for a living
>>
>>1096279
this is why it's better to make your own
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.