[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the fucking problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (3KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 278x181px
Why all of my pillows change their form, which makes it feel like I'm sleeping on a small rock and destroys my head. I've checked the mattress and it looks fine but fuck do I know and can't even fall asleep because the pain is just too much.
>>
>>1094715
Stop buying cheap assed pillows OP, you get what you pay for.
>>
>>1094715
Have you tried sleeping face down yet your head isn't touching the bed?
>>
>>1094717
Can that really be the problem because few years ago I didn't have this problem and my pillows were as cheap as it gets. Also any recommendations?
>>
roll up a beach towel and try that. bonus is that you can alter the thickness and also throw it in the wash...

...and use it as a cum rag too!
>>
>>1094720
Its not even close to a pillow
>>
>>1094719
>expecting cheap ass pillows to last more than a few years.
>>
>>1094754
I bought 4 new different pillows from latex to memory foam, and while they might not be expensive its just unbearable to even lay.
>>
The TV tells me that MyPillow™ is a respectable choice for a quality pillow.
>>
>>1094719
A few years ago you were a few years younger and more limber. As a teen I'd sleep wherever, floor, couch, bed, 2x12... Didn't matter. Now? Not so much. Even suggesting the couch will probably get you a quick "Fuck you." Shit hurts when you get older anon, welcome to growing up. Try L. L. Bean pillows. Not the most expensive down filled ones, the next level down from that.
>>
>>1094806
My parents and my grandpa have absolutely no problem sleeping on almost brick like pillows and don't even believe me that I have such problems.
>>
Semi related

Anyone built a mattress for themselves?

I'd like a ridiculously huge bed, and it seems like the best way to get one while being poor is to make one myself.

The frame I can handle no problem, but I'm not sure how to go about mattress construction. I considered just making it a water bed, but I live in a cold environment and I would rather not deal with heating costs for the bed.
>>
File: MyPillow-My-Pill-290x166[1].png (58KB, 290x166px) Image search: [Google]
MyPillow-My-Pill-290x166[1].png
58KB, 290x166px
>>1094792
>The TV tells me that MyPillow™ is a respectable choice for a quality pillow.

I've worked with their marketing company. Fucking slimeball lowlifes. Every single person. The owner of My Pillow has been sued many times for false medical claims. They re-edit the commercials and run them until they get sued again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Fucking Direct Response.

It is a fucking comfy pillow though. Glad they gave me mine instead of mew spending money to keep these shit stains rich.
>>
>>1094838
How big?

People used to use two twin mattresses to make a king when the people needed different firmness. They sell foam wedges to put between the mattresses. You could do three twins for a giant bed.

As for actually making your own mattress, economies of scale pretty much mean you can't unless you're rich or want to tear apart old gross mattresses.
>>
Fill your pillowcase with bird seed.
>>
Just don't be such a bitch. If you can't sleep without a pillow you must have some serious deformations.
>>
>>1094826
Because they aren't candy asses.
>>
I was having a lot of trouble sleeping on my pillow (had an expensive down pillow), and ended up usually falling asleep with no pillow under my head at all.

Then the Wifey got some sort of magic foam pillow last Christmas and one morning after she got up early I rolled over onto it and was like 'zomg this is the most comfortable thing ever.' Went out and got one myself that day and have been sleeping much better since. Also have a polar fleece pillowcase on it and that helps make it even more comfortable. Was from Bed Bath and Beyond, but it mostly just provides good support.

I'm a really neurotic sleeper anyways though. I need a knee pillow and a hugging pillow/wife or no sleep for me.
>>
I pretty much hit the same point last year OP, so in the end I bought a latex dunlopillo. I can't vouch for what the old style was like which reviews say was "soft as a cloud" but I genuinely find mine very comfortable. Good support, doesn't overheat and will flex without being warm unlike memory foam.

Smells weird for a few weeks, but that completely dissipates given time.
>>
I don't know what the fuck the Westin-Bonaventure uses for their pillows, but it's like sleeping on fucking jell-o.
It's amazing.
>>
+1 for a good latex foam pillow. I have a few, my favorite is the densest, takes a minute to conform to your head, but once it's fitted, perfect support. Sucks if your restless tho, cos it dosent get comfy if your tossin about. Another is much lighter, and has holes punched thru it, but dosent have that sink-in cradle effect.

Now when I stay at folks/mates/girls place, I get very "wtf is this shit" at the pillow. Spoilt. On the way home atm, I wish I had my pillow here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.