[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing a stick and poke tattoo tomorrow, Any tips from people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (383KB, 1872x1278px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
383KB, 1872x1278px
Doing a stick and poke tattoo tomorrow, Any tips from people who have done or regularly do them?

I'm taking measures to make sure its sterile and stuff. I made a poker i can take pictures of if needed
>>
>>1092809
dont do it OP.
tats are degenerate
>>
>>1092811
k grandma
>>
>>1092811
Fuck this guy op
I've done tons of s&p tattoos, mostly with a hypodermic needle. Works great, just suck up some ink (not from a fuckin pen)
And go to town man
>>
>>1092813
>>1092817

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7bOQUE7qRA
>>
>>1092809
There is already a "im underaged and cant get a tattoo" thread up.

Here you go
>>1089813
>>
>>1092809
Post pics when you are done. Also the faggots who say to draw out a design first are dumb. Tats should be designed by the soul on the spot. Just let your creativity guide you.
>>
File: 1392715946408.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1392715946408.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>1092855
>i want to scribble dicks on paper
>let's do it permanently and on my body

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>1092858
>Not trying to get underage OP to do something retarded.
Where's the fun man
>>
>>1092809
Draw it out first
Go over it multiple times
Don't go too deep
Don't do it over an artery
Rubbing alcohol on everything. Your hands, the needle, where you're tattooing, in copious amounts.
>>
OP. You can do what you want.

I have a stick and poke on my finger of a heart. Yeah, I was 15 when I got it. I'm 23 now.

I use to want tattoos a lot when I was younger and I would tell myself "OH ITS NOT BECUZ I WANNA LOOK COOL". Well, I quickly learned that's the only reason I wanted them. I hang out with people who have tattoos and go to shows were people have tattoos etc. I learned how fucking dumb tattoos are once I started to get into the dating scene after dating someone for years. Girls will actually turn me away because I don't have tattoos and don't look edgy enough for them. It's this sweet real life filter that keeps the degenerate girls away from me.

Stick and poke advice: Don't use a sowing needle. Don't use pen ink. Use a tattoo needle. Use tattoo ink. Please sterilize everything. Don't go too deep or you will blow it out and look fucking gross. If this is your first one, please do it somewhere hidden in case you fuck up. Gl.
>>
>>1092904
I'm 20, my dude. I could go get a real one done but i feel like this is more... intimate.
>>
>>1092911
Don't worry, I've taken EMT classes, I'm disinfecting EVERYTHING. and wearing gloves.

>>1092928
I don't have access to a tattoo needle, so im using a low gauge sewing needle, however i am using tattoo ink.
And yeah im doing it on my ankle
>>
>>1092828
Lol yeah i saw that today at work. I can get a "real" tattoo, i just dont really want to. I consider myself an "artist" with whatever that means. So id like to get my own.
>>
>>1093002
you should try making a prison tattoo gun. They work much faster than stick and poke, but you'll get the same amount of street cred*. All you'd need is a motor, a ballpoint pen, and a metal wire of some kind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qn9FcZZe7E

*note: you will get no street cred.
>>
>>1092809
make sure you will like it is all , will you still like it in 10 years? , i'd stay away from peace symbols , anarchy "A"'s , words spelt wrong , anything that looks like its a prison tattoo . not gonna tell you not to op because my mother told me not to and I still did ten years ago. just keep it free from "edgelord looking" and you will be good to go , i'm not a degenarate , I know art teachers , construction company managers , people from all works of life who have stick and pokes , its not just ex cons although many of them do too so watch what message you are sending to new people you meet

cross contamination is a thing
>>
>>1095004
>i'm not a degenarate , I know art teachers , construction company managers , people from all works of life who have stick and pokes , its not just ex cons

I dont recall anyone saying that stick and pokes are an ex con thing.
Its regarded as "im a fucking retarded 15 year old" thing. So sure people who grew up and got good jobs could have them. Doesnt make them any less utterly stupid.
>>
File: 20161202_182420.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_182420.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Here's the one I did a little bit ago, OP

Just make sure you keep the area sterile and don't use some AIDS needle or some shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.