[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I was looking into freezing my own sperm at home in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 105475_47638_441_Babe1.jpg (47KB, 840x460px) Image search: [Google]
105475_47638_441_Babe1.jpg
47KB, 840x460px
Hey guys I was looking into freezing my own sperm at home in case something happens, do you know what temperaturedo I need to keep my freezer on so it doesn't die and what type of cup I need? I also may be able to get a second cup in my grandma's freezer if this one fails
>>
You can't put sperm into cryostasis in your freezer.
>>
>>1092535
No worries OP. Just leave it in the Kleenex collection under your bed. It will be fine.
>>
File: Freezerr.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Freezerr.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Sure, just set grandma's freezer to -196 C. And get pic related, cuz that is actually full of liquid nitrogen and frozen sperm. andrology reporting in.
>>
File: 1478732318944.png (43KB, 775x403px) Image search: [Google]
1478732318944.png
43KB, 775x403px
>>1092535
sciencefag here
you need a few things if you want to be able to use the thawed product (and not just freeze it for the sake of freezing)
>don't fap for a few days (you want to have a lot of sperm in there not just wash-out)
>wash your dick thoroughly
>get a sterile container
>choke the monkey
>mix the "result" with freezing media (usually 95% FBS (fetal bovine serum), 5 % DMSO; different tissues prefer different ratios); because the "product is already a suspension, I'd use at least 10% DMSO and mix it 50/50 (sperm/Freezing media)
>transfer to deep freeze resistant container
>IMMEDIATELY start control-freeze (-1C/minute) down to -80C (you need special containers for this)
>transfer to LN2 (-190C) for long term storage
>minimize temperature variations

let me know if you have questions
>>
>>1092607
Do you have to put the popsicle sticks in before transferring to the deep freeze resistant container, or can you do that when you transfer to long term storage? And if OP's house is anything like mine, long term storage won't even be a thing!
>>
>>1092607
This is to say nothing of thawing it properly
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.