[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make fake cat piss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1473810306060.jpg (20KB, 552x593px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473810306060.jpg
20KB, 552x593px
So after a fight over phone data between a shared plan, my girlfriends brother locked one cat in his room and somehow got the other one to climb in the ceiling before proceeding to go out and get plastered. After saving the cat from the ceiling, were hoping no permenant damage was done due to fibreglass inhalation. However in the meantime i want to get back at this abusive asshole. Does anyone know how to synthisize fake cat urine so i can dump it all over his room?
>>
File: 1480539624282.gif (832KB, 400x442px) Image search: [Google]
1480539624282.gif
832KB, 400x442px
>>1092385
Is that really how you think you should handle the situation? If her brother was so pissed, your gf was probably streaming over 4G when there was a perfectly good WiFi connection available. Get that bitch in line, faggot.
>>
>>1092385
how many tons do you need? A third, perhaps?
>>
>>1092385
You're a cuck, you should enjoy her strap-on instead of whinning.
>>
I don't give half a shit about your opinions and animal abuse is a different story. So give me a fucking answer you cunts
>>
>>1092385
The stink comes mainly from ammonia.
>>
Lmao there's better ways to deal with animal abuse
>>
>>1092548
>give me a fucking answer you cunts

that attitude wont get you anywhere you stupid fuck.
>>
>>1092385
Just tell us why he was so pissed and someone might help you
>>
Ask /b/
/b/ loves cats
>>
>pour fake cat piss over everything
>brother is pissed off at cats (no pun intended*)
>takes out anger on cats
>???
>sorry anon, I was backing the car out and the cat must have been sleeping under the tire!
* lol jk
>>
>>1092385
>fake cat piss
Nigga wtf. If you want piss on his stuff just do it yourself
>>
>>1092852
underrated post
>>
>>1092385
i made something like it in chemistry in junior high. Isnt it just ammonia that gives it the smell?

Imo id sue him instead of revenge. What a faggot
>>
Why fake?

Get harvesting.
>>
>>1092852
came here to post this

>please 4chan, help me perform a fucking chemistry experiment. I have no tools, skills, or knowledge; I am actually pretty fucking stupid
-OP
>>
>>1092852
Idn cat piss is on another level of pungent.

OP you can probably get your piss to smell like a cats if you eat badly and drink nothing but coke for a couple of days and collect your first piss of the day in a bottle which you should let sit in the sun for a few more days before using.
>>
Buy some shit on the Internet, making shit will take too damn long, besides, should of told him you only care about his sisters pussy
>>
>>1093196
Asparagus. Fucking. Tonnes of asparagus. I hope you like asparagus.

Freeze into piss puck, slide under door, message ends.
>>
>>714075305
>>714075305
>>714075305
>>
>>1092385
What >>1092851 this guy said.
Don't make him think the cat did it.
>>
File: $_32.jpg (87KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
87KB, 850x565px
>fake cat piss
>pass your own piss off as cat's
Why not just collect the cat's actual piss? Get a mesh that's a finer grain than the litter, suspend it using the box's lid, and then cover it with enough litter to hide the mesh. This way, a passerby wouldn't notice something's up with it, and more importantly the litter would still be there to tell your cat that it's supposed to piss there. Then, since there isn't enough litter to collect all the piss, the cat piss goes through the mesh into the empty portion of the litter box, and you've effectively turned your cat's litter box into a piss collecting reservoir.

Then, to speed up the process, you can switch to wet food during the collection period and add flavor to the cat's water, like tuna juice, so your cat's intaking more liquid
>>
>>1092385
So kick his ass out if he's not on the lease. If he's not paying his bill, take his ass off your bill. If you're on his lease and his bill, you can do fuckall about it except to pay your portion (with proof that you were the one that went over the allotted data per phone), or get your own phone plan and place.

Remember, this website is for adults over the age of 18. If you aren't paying your own bills and are over 18, you really need to get your shit together and start acting like an adult, instead of faking cat piss and ruining somebody's personal property.

Also, let this be a lesson for you. Don't let family, or your SO's family house you/cosign ANYTHING, and don't house family, or your SO's family and DO NOT COSIGN ANYTHING FOR THEM. Most of all, do not share bills without a notarized agreement complete with terms dictating how things will be tracked, in detail, what's expected of each party, and a termination clause that leaves that person with the termination fees in the case of irreconcilable differences where you need to remove them from the bill. Guaranteed, they will not sign that document and it gets you out of bill sharing in the first place. Fuck family, they're nothing but fucking trouble.
>>
>>1092391
Don't forget the googly eyes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.