[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poster Restoration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20161129_202625-1.jpg (2MB, 2975x1681px) Image search: [Google]
20161129_202625-1.jpg
2MB, 2975x1681px
Back in 2013 I played in a music festival with my high school, so naturally I decided to put the poster in my dorm room when I went to college this year. The problem is I blacked out one night, and the poster is now covered in my vomit (too lazy to put in a frame). Its been in my closet for the last two months, and I want to clean it up before my parents visit next month. I looked into poster restoration, and the cost is too much, and not a huge amount is out there on diy poster cleaning. Anyone ever dealt with this kind of thing? What can I do to clean this shit up?
Pic related- the worst of the puke stains
Will continue to post progress on the cleaning
>>
scan it
edit it
order new print
>>
Forget about it. You have already shown you are to too lazy to have cleaned it in the first place and you neglected to frame it so just throw it away and count it as a loss for your night of inebriation.
>>
>>1091626
show your parents, disappoint them
>>
that's fucking disgusting
>>
>>1091626
>college
>chiba
you what
>>
>>1091626
By the way you gave away way too much information on yourself. You go to CSUEB and are one of about 10 people
>>
>>1091835
>>1091844
I'm american you dumb fucks
>>
>>1091930
csueb is american you pleb.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you, throw that shit away.
>>
>>1091637
OP, if you post a high resolution scan on hi res, maybe they can edit out the vomit.
>>
>>1092227
that was the general idea
>>
>>1092160
Yeah. The poster is fugly and destroyed. Don't keep it. Why do you want to keep it! WHY!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.