[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleeping facedown w/o touching front of face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 16

File: Untitled0.png (14KB, 1220x337px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled0.png
14KB, 1220x337px
Please assist, anyone with a brain can help.

The challenge: sleeping facing down OR diagonally at a down angle, without anything touching the front of the face (except for chin)

So far I have come up with pic related, it works when I test it but when its time to sleep, I can't fall asleep and end up rolling over. I also put the pillow under my chin sometimes
>>
>>1089968
Your head weights about 10 pounds. Having all that weight levering on your chin will hurt.

Look into pillows that will do the job. Or a massage table.
>>
You can turn your head sideways
>>
>>1089973
Tha'ts what the clamp is for. If you rest your side-face area on the edge of the bed, it's comfy but you need another edge to prevent it from falling.

The chin pillow is just extra support

Also, a massage table / pillow for it is like this except they put pressure on the forehead which i don't want.

Thank you for effort though
>>
File: 593371987.jpg (60KB, 780x533px) Image search: [Google]
593371987.jpg
60KB, 780x533px
>>1089973
>Or a massage table.
go to the mall and just haul one away. don't worry the massage person is too busy fucking around on their phone to notice.
>>
>>1089977
impossible, not what i want. Notice the pic i drew arrows, that direction is impossible with just turning your head

but sleeping facedown is not easy w/o touching the face/forehead
>>
>>1089979
Why did you post the pic for?
>>
>>1089980
I sleep on my front. Turn head sideways and pillow isn't touching your face.
>>
File: sweet_dreams.jpg (75KB, 1211x715px) Image search: [Google]
sweet_dreams.jpg
75KB, 1211x715px
>>1089968
Here is the solution:
Use a suction cup with vacuum pump attached to some steel/wooden frame (or a ceiling). This will hold your head at perfect position.
But you will probably have to shave your head for a good seal.
See pic.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (20KB, 1220x337px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
20KB, 1220x337px
>>1089968
fixed your diagram
>>
>>1089968

Dude don't be a retard and waste money on this shit. If you want to help clear up your acne buy a discount pack of pillowcases and change them out every day. Get a non-abrasive scrub, and wash your face once daily with it, and rinse with water whenever your face starts to feel greasy.

Start working out, cut out unnecessary dairy and sugar from your diet, and suddenly your zits are gone. This is one thing you need /fit/ for, not /diy/.
>>
Ty ppl.

also

>>1090040
Kek
>>
>>1089968
is your morning wood that much of a problem where you have to strap your self in face down to go to sleep?

why not just cut a hole in your mattress for your face and put a pillow between your legs. anyone wondering if you put a pillow between your legs, it prevents you from rolling around, for when you got a bad sunburn on your back.

>>1090037
lmao how would you explain the giant hickey on the back of your head? a ferrous metal ball gag and a magnet might be a better option
>>
>>1089968
This again?
>>
>>1090117
>lmao how would you explain the giant hickey on the back of your head? a ferrous metal ball gag and a magnet might be a better option
>>1090037
Another idea is a strong glue stick to the back of the head and some "glue remover" that easily washes it off every morning
>>
>>1090046
You don't need daily pillow case changes just keep your hair short. It probably would suit you better
>>
>>1090129
>just keep your hair short. It probably would suit you better

More so if you're a male.
>>
>>1090151
>>1090151
>More so if you're a male.
Btw, my comment wasn't sexist, I have observed females have long hare and rarely cut it short (1 centimeter, like 'buzzcut') but men frequently have haircuts as short as 2 inches.
>>
>>1089968
Why are you so obsessed with this op this has been an ongoing project for fucking months now like almost a year ago I'm sure I saw this.
It can't be that urgent or much of a problem can it if you have survived this long?

Heads are heavy, ask anyone with a baby they can't even support their own heads.

Massage table is out because it touches the face? Well the only solutions are stupid ones:

We already had sucker on the back of the head good.
How about one of those skydive simulators, the big fan that blows you up into the air?
Pierce your ears and string yourself to the ceiling?
What about head contact? Find a cycle helmet and make a wooden frame for it?
Metal plates they use in surgery aren't ferrous so magnets ideas are out the window.
Become an astronaut? But you won't get to shower so if it is acne that might not be useful.
Maybe if you got two beater sticks from a school music department you could stick them on your nostrils and hold your head up like that?
You know at the fair they have the thing you stand in and it spins fast enough that the centripetal force pins you to the wall? Some modification of that perhaps?
>>
>>1090187
Things changed, anon.

it stopped being urgent like a month ago, now I am done forever this week.
>>
File: david rockefeller.png (123KB, 227x320px) Image search: [Google]
david rockefeller.png
123KB, 227x320px
>>1089982
>imageboard
>>
>>1090037
Top. Fucking. Kek. Literally made me lol
>>
>>1089968
holy fuck i was just thinking of a solution to this problem a couple hours ago.

problem is i was thinking about it before bed and now i forgot what it was
>>
>>1089968
From a gastrointestinal stand point. Never sleep face down... Your stomach will thank you.
>>
Here's your solution, OP.
Get yourself a real man.
>>
>>1089968
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/

I tried sleeping on my shins like the tibetans in above link. The sides of my forehead only slightly touched my knees, but it hurt my ankles. You could probably make a kneeling platform contoured to the ankles, perhaps with a second platform for the upper legs to distribute pressure between the shins and thighs.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (18KB, 1819x875px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
18KB, 1819x875px
>>1090037
>>1089968
>>
>>1090037
*someone switches off the vacuum pump*

*neck snaps*
>>
>>1090368
Don't worry, he doesn't have a "someone" that could do that. But if you are really worried about this you can use a pillow underneath to catch your head. And vacuum pump shouldn't be working all night. After an initial suction you close a valve and it should last whole night if you have a good seal.

>>1090117
He could wear a wig, hat or correct it with some makeup. Or he could say that this is some sort of vacuum suction treatment for improving brain function/better sleep/some other health or beauty related crap.

>>1090128
>Another idea is a strong glue stick to the back of the head and some "glue remover" that easily washes it off every morning
Another idea is to permanently glue a small hook on back of your head and you can cover it with your hear, so it can't be seen. The best idea would be to attach it directly to the bone. I heard that some nylons (6.6 i think) are supposed to be compatible with bones. And even better, bones "eat" the nylon and replace it with bone tissue. So you could mount nylon hook directly to the skull, then slowly stretch the skin around it and after a year or two, you should have a bone and skin in shape of a hook. They you could use just a chain to hold your head.
>>
>>1090381
>glue a small hook
No need for glue. Think of those performance artists who suspend their entire bodies with hooks through the skin. He could do that with his head.
>>
>>1090339
Is there a name for the fetish(es) of pulling someones hair or having one's hair pulled?
>>
>>1090472
Hair pulling.
>>
File: sku_242375_1.jpg (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sku_242375_1.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
>>1090470
Wouldn't there be blood in his hair?
But you gave me an idea. Why make unnecessary holes in a head if a head already has holes on appropriate spots. Pic related. You put it in your ears and you hang it by the connecting part. Of coarse it should be much stronger and with soft padding.
>>
>>1090509
The solution is now obvious. If straps must absolutely not touch the skin then he can have a rigid dental guard made with a t-bar shape outside his mouth.
>>
File: Untitled00.png (7KB, 689x466px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled00.png
7KB, 689x466px
Why didn't anyone think of sitting up between two walls, knees up and head resting on knees or on pillows on knees?
>>
>>1090037
Made me kek out loud 10/10 would laugh at again
>>
when tibetan caravaneers cant find dry ground, they will sleep on their shins with only their foreheads touching the pillow (ie pile of horse dung). seems perfectly doable if you're not an amerifat.
>>
>>1089968
>face down
>without touching face
what even the fuck is your hang up? just sleep on your back
>>
File: teaserbox_944622003.JPG.png (1MB, 900x672px) Image search: [Google]
teaserbox_944622003.JPG.png
1MB, 900x672px
>>1089968
>>
>>1089968
I have designed a rope that may help
>>
File: perfected bone morph.png (22KB, 1123x359px) Image search: [Google]
perfected bone morph.png
22KB, 1123x359px
>>1092536
op here- I was about to update with something like this.

It was so obvious, I was just too stupid to think of it. Pic related.
>>
>>1092543
Chiropractors have beds like that, my one does, it isn't particularly comfortable though but that's mainly due to the hole being a bit too small for my face.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.