[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I remove pee stains on my mattres? I have no bath tub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: stains.jpg (25KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
stains.jpg
25KB, 550x366px
How do I remove pee stains on my mattres? I have no bath tub so Ive tried soaking it in water but it did only push the stains to the side of the mattress. Too expensive to buy a new, please help!
>>
>>1088924
Maybe don't piss the bed next time, and invest in some adult diapers.
>>
>>1088931
Shit happends!
>>
>>1088924
Carpet steam cleaner, one with a handheld attachment? Then point a fan at it to air it out?
>>
>>1088936
>Carpet steam cleaner
Thanks! didnt know it was a thing
>>
Instead of removing pee stains on one spot, why not apply pee stains to whole mattress? Then it will be consistent and can piss all you want.
>>
>>1088937
propah 'carpet' steam cleaner, with attachments an stuff, gonna be expensive tho - tis Black Friday (nearly) - search for 'steam mop' tomorrow - same principle, but way simpler machines, should be cheep. maybe not get the stain out 100-pro, but, will sanitise, at leest.
>>
>>1088924

drown it in carpet cleaner then flip it
>>
>>1088934
>>
>>1088944
Usually you rent them from a store. No one buys them.

I got a little tiny one for pet pee.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161123-153854.jpg (217KB, 643x878px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161123-153854.jpg
217KB, 643x878px
>>1088942
Never change 4chins..
>>
File: 1228743973839.jpg (993KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1228743973839.jpg
993KB, 1680x1050px
oxi clean motherfucker. its supposed to remove everything.
>>
Use a waterproof mattress cover and forget about it.
>>
>>1088934
>Shit happends!
Consider rubbing some anti-bacterial agents on there too.

Billy Gates is still working on a chemical that neutralizes fecal odors, so you gotta deal with the smell for now.
>>
Try a steam cleaner machine. You can buy a new cheap one for 50$ and you can use it to clean a lot of different surfaces in your house, including your pee on the mattress
>>
>>1088924
soak with vinegar to break down enzymes and then soak with hydrogen peroxide to break down proteins. Wet vac it clean. Finish off with steam cleaner if possible.
>>
>>1088942
> Then it will be consistent and can piss all you want.
Thank you Anon, have a (((you))).
>>
>>1089126
Can it get rid of my guilt and regret?
>>
>>1089258
You can't un-shit your pants.
>>
>>1089263
See, that's the problem here. Oxi Clean can't fix everything, so why even bother using it at all! It definitely won't bring back my dead wife.
>>
Cornstarch
>>
>>1089258
Drink enough, then maybe.
>>
Just bleach it.
>>
>>1089506
It's never enough. It always come back the next day.
>>
>>1088924
even it out with more piss.
if you saturate the whole thing with serenely dehydrated piss it should work
>>
>>1089247
This
>>
Just flip the matress over.
>>
Soak it with 3% hydrogen peroxide and cover the area with baking soda. It will be white again after a treatment or two. I do this alot unfortunately, my cat keeps pissing on the bed when I don't feed him on time because he is a tendies loving autist cat
>>
>>1088924
Try buying a mattress protector for the next time shit happens
>>
>>1089781
we have a winrar
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
52KB, 300x300px
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0013R2B88/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480232829&sr=8-1&keywords=eco88&pi=SY200_QL40

I HAVE A LEGIT ANSWER AND IT'S ECO88

I have a dog and I've tried every type of fucking cleaner when she was potty training. Full disclosure I'm extremely sensitive to smell and also an extrem neat freak so I needed something that would actually work not just kinda work. Some products would get rid of the smell but leave a stain. Others would remove the stain but when I put my nose to the carpet it would just smell like soapy piss. ECO88 is the only thing I've ever found that removes stains AND fully removes piss. When you spray it on it starts to bubble when it hits the pee, kinda like mixing baking soda and vinegar. Piss is an acid and I guess this stuff is a base because it neutralizes out and like turns to water or something then evaporates away. Stain AND smell are both gone. Just don't get it on your hands because it burns like wild fire. I guess it's a really strong base and that's how it gets rid of the acidic piss, but it's like a chemical burn on your hand or something. When you're all done just use a wet rag to wipe up any remaining ECO88 that was overspray and didn't touch the piss. It kinda smells like peroxide if you don't but once you wipe it away your all good. Goddamn I swear by this stuff for piss on my mothers life. Not to just kinda remove it, but to actually remove it 100%
>>
>>1090320
>>1090301
Thanks guys! <3
>>
With fire.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.