[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to knit with thick wool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161123-WA0002.jpg (136KB, 903x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161123-WA0002.jpg
136KB, 903x1600px
What are some cool ideas for merely 200g of thick wool like the one in pic related?
>>
>>1088528
make a scarf for my dick
>>
>>1088532
Why is it the culture of the board has shifted so that in any thread half or more of the posts are just cunts shitting all over OP or OP's hobby?
>>
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/nantucket-throw-super-chunky-knit-blanket
Might also be a nice gift for someone come this holiday season.
>>
>>1088528
Make a scarf or a throw or something, idk chunky yarn like that is kinda awkward for most things
>>
>>1089451
Everytime I see it happens, it only happens to dumb threads that has no discussion value, usually like "what to do with some random shit I found?" or "give me some idea what to do with a little amount of a generic material", or "I am dumb and braindead, spoonfeed me x", "I have no skills, no knowledge, no tools, no budget, how can I fly to the moon with magic?"... you see where I am going. Also, this board has always been like this, perhaps there has been an increase in visitors, hence more frequent dumb questions.
>>
>>1088528
Most yarns will have the needle size to make gauge. Guage is how many stitches are in 4 inches. From the listed size you can go up or down in sizes to make the knits tighter or looser to taste
>>
>>1088532
That may take 5g , 10g tops, what to do with the rest?
>>
Wife made a bunch of infinity scarfs with yarn like that

She made like 8 in an hour
>>
OP If its superwash you can knit it, or use it for stuffing toys or pillows, or dye it and make fake dreads

if its feltable you can do all of the above plus those feltable animals.

but fair warning if you want to make one of those giant knit blankets you're going to need like 6-8 pounds.
>>
>>1088528
Look up arm knitting...
>>
>>1088528
a stuffed banana
>>
>>1088528
Bro what's up with your hand?
>>
That looks like acrylic yarn not wool
>>
Not much really. I guess maybe with some other stuff use it as the pouch in a big slingshot? Then launch yourself back to the other ayy lmaos?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.