[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DIY/ NEED YOUR HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What is the most innovative idea that can take advantage of resources readily available (in California) and can be hand made with relative ease.
>>
>>1088281
Research a way to turn smog, drought, and debt into a dildo and go fuck yourself with it.
>>
>>1088281
Make and sell hipster shit.
>>
>>1088281
link the guidelines to your design assignment so we better know what your TA wants
>>
>>1089032
make trash and sell it on etsy
>>
>>1088281
Turn the locals into slaves. Use them to mass produce mud bricks to improve their quality of life.
>>
>>1088281
Paper airplanes! Y'all have paper in California, right?
>>
>>1088281
What in the fuck kind of question is this
>>
>>1088281
I want 50%.
>>
>>1088281
Calexit so we can range ban your new country's IP block.
>>
>>1088281
Wall decorations out of driftwood. Small mason jars with sand and dried orange skins to sell as souvenirs.
>>
>>1088281
Nobody is going to give you their multi-million dollar ideas.
What this guy said >>1088286
but without the dickheadery.
>>
>>1088281
>What is the most innovative idea that can take advantage of resources readily available (in California) and can be hand made with relative ease.
You should make a book with everybody's phone number in it so you don't need to know somebody's phone number, you can just look it up in the "phone book".
Phone "book", get it?
yeah, California might not like this because of the flammability of paper, and possible carcinogenic nature of many inks, but outside of Cali, it's an idea who's time has come.
If you make a fortune, please send me a cut at [email protected].
sorry, kinda drunk (and marriage is falling apart)
>>
>>1089032
>Make and sell hipster shit.
Don't we already have a palette wood tread?
>>
File: btime-9-1500[1].jpg (84KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
btime-9-1500[1].jpg
84KB, 1500x500px
>>1088281
You need an Industry which requires A Million Assholes (and, you still have plenty spare..) to Flourish. Probably, that which Californians have traditionally done best, real estate, would be the classic example - must be plenty more
Businesses That Keep Assholes Busy tho.
>>
>>1088286
fpbp
>>
>>1088281
Can't do it. Because it will cause cancer in lab rats.
>>
>>1088281
Befriend homeless people (there are tens of thousands of them, easy to find), take out life insurance policies on them, and then kill them. So easy even women can do it (though they do it stupidly and get caught). A thoughtful man, on the other hand, could do it smartly without getting caught.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jul/16/local/me-olgahelen16
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.