[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curious, would it be possible for someone, like a look-a-like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: harvard.jpg (424KB, 1684x1426px) Image search: [Google]
harvard.jpg
424KB, 1684x1426px
Curious, would it be possible for someone, like a look-a-like / doppleganger / twin brother / etc to basically pretend to be me and do all the steps to get a GED?

Like, as long as they had my ID, looked like me, had all of my personal info on hand, etc. Would they be able to walk into whatever place GED tests are taken, take the test, and technically acquire a GED in my name?

Does anyone happen to know a price range on such services?

Does anyone happen to know of a way those with crippling OCD / PTSD / other symptoms can go about getting a GED or equivalent without ever being subjected to a classroom or library-like environment, even if it's under the table? Money is no object.
>>
>What accommodations are available for people with disabilities who want to take the GED® test?
> ... the following accommodations to the standard testing environment may be made: extended time, supervised breaks, use of an audiocassette edition, calculator, scribe, and, in some instances, a private room for testing.

You just go and take the test. You can get more time for your OCD and a private room for your PTSD.
>>
File: jammku cash.png (343KB, 473x305px) Image search: [Google]
jammku cash.png
343KB, 473x305px
>>1084686

Okay, but I'm a stupid fuck who literally sold Runescape and Diablo 2 currency from Grade 8 through 12. I didn't graduate anything in grade 8 because of this but the shit-hole school wanted me gone cause I was a troublemaker and passed me under the table regardless.

I just want to throw money at this problem till it goes away, okay?
>>
Register at a shady community college, bribe the tescher.
>>
>>1084688
I dropped out of high school 2 months into freshman year. I was 15, I failed drivers ed because of truancy and said fuck it.

Use Kahn Academy to learn math. The other stuff is literally just reading comprehension, and stuff you learned in 6th grade.

I got a GED recently, im 25. It isnt that hard if you work at it. Im now enrolled in a 2 year transfer program at a community college.

The community college didnt even ask if I had a diploma or a GED. Once I get a 2 year associates It will be a dirty little secret nobody will know, and im guaranteed to transfer to a state college to finish the bachelors.
I almost regret paying the >$100 to take the GED test.
>>
>>1084688
hire somebody to teach you how to find all the answers
I think this method is called "tutor" it's controversial.
>>
Why do you want a GED OP? I ask because I have a high school diploma, an AS and a BS and not once have I ever been asked to prove any of them. Colleges just wants a transcript printout which you could 100% bullshit and no job I've ever applied for verified anything beyond my last employer.
>>
>>1084692
>The community college didnt even ask if I had a diploma or a GED.
You actually don't need that for a degree. It's a shame though, because you can transfer a ton of shit if you did AP level stuff. There are those exams you can do for self taught stuff now tho so meh.
>>
>>1084698
That's because you don't have a good BS

If you had an engineering degree it would be Very important
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.