[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know any simple sofware that let's you program arduino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: arduino_led_pin13.gif (17KB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
arduino_led_pin13.gif
17KB, 300x241px
Do you know any simple sofware that let's you program arduino through PLC languages such is ladder or sfc?
Apparently real coding isn't for me.
I'm being formed into domotics and automation as an electrician, so at least I know those.
>>
>>1084283
I think someone in a c course I had two years ago had used soapbox snap(?) Or something like that. Have you tried googling for ladder logic/contact logic for arduino?
>>
>>1084286
yeah well, i fund that soapbox one and others, but I wonder if there were an specific one that is the common to go for, also easy, like, for dumb people.
I might try those then.
Just want to automate a lamp with a PIR, a photoresistor and a push button tbw.
>>
>>1084293
that is pretty easy man... i would just use arduino ide for stuff that simple.
>>
>>1084283
>Apparently real coding isn't for me.
Anon, don't be silly.
The thing about coding is that if you don't spend time exercising it you're never going to get good.

>>1084293
>Just want to automate a lamp with a PIR, a photoresistor and a push button tbw
Just google "Arduino and PIR", "Arduino and LDR", "Arduino and push button" and take a look through the pages that appear, once you get the gist of it try to write some code.
>>
You can use LDMicro to program in ladder and get Arduino code out of it.

But it's really not worth the trouble and the code you get as output is SUPER spaghetti
>>
File: shit.png (71KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
71KB, 1366x768px
finally
this shit worked after all
is a pain in the ass at first but once you know your shit it's very easy and useful for simple I/O projects
it also lets you monitor the diagram live and set inputs/outputs values while running
>>
File: IMG_20161117_022103.jpg (1MB, 2496x1872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_022103.jpg
1MB, 2496x1872px
The final product,
for the record...
>>
>>1085207

Fucking electricians. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1085204
>>1085207
Why didn't you just program it normally?

Ladder logic is fucking dumb outside of an industrial environment where electricians who barely understand relay logic are expected to troubleshoot a system.
>>
>>1085307
I really tried to use some code together, ive done things before, but couldn't get it working
>>
>>1084283
>tarduino
>real coding
pick one
>>
>>1086254

Looks like little babby is mad he can't into C++
>>
>>1084283
Just get a PLC compatible controller? Arduinos aren't tough and break easily in industrial surroundings
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.