[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I moved into an apartment with some cool dudes and there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: qt roach grill.jpg (132KB, 606x675px) Image search: [Google]
qt roach grill.jpg
132KB, 606x675px
So I moved into an apartment with some cool dudes and there's a bit of a roach infestation.

I've been spraying the ones I've seen, but they're persistent little fuckers. The enemy has set up a compound somewhere and I've yet to find it. I've deployed a few fearmongering tactics, but they seem unphased. This zealot army remains unshaken by my insectoid genocide. They're small little bastards too, so I can't crucify them like I normally would. Salting their fields has proven ineffective, they must have a steady imported supply of rations to survive off of, clearly they're allied with another insect nation.

How do I drive these cretins out of our home? Where would they normally establish a colonial compound? How do I strike terror into their nasty little hearts? My R&D department has proven inadequate towards developing more advanced bio weapons.I got the idea of implanting a sleeper agent amidst their ranks, but again, they're too small to mount my chips on.

I don't want to just exterminate them, I want to plant seeds of fear within their society. I want to make an example of all those who would invade my domain.
>>
notify management, it's their problem
>>
>>1084262
I live in what's pretty much a ghetto. They don't care.

Even if they did, these little shits MADE it my problem when they started crawling all over my countertops.

The only just course of action if vengeance and genocide.
>>
Borax kills roaches and most other crawly things. CHEAP AND NOT TOXIC
>>
>>1084257
You seem like you'd be that roommate that is at home wearing a fedora and boxers while watching MLP while your roommate walks in with a girl, and he awkwardly has to introduce you, but he does it knowing that you'll never see the slut again, so he kind of blows it off.
>>
>>1084281
That was oddly specific.

Now just tell me how to make roaches dead forever.
>>
>>1084282
I used Raid cockroach bait. Also, if you aren't too much of a NEET or afraid of the outdoors, you could buy some bug bombs.
Of course, then you'd have to go outside and do something for 24 hrs.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161114-154235.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161114-154235.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>1084262
This op. And one of your neighbors or cool bros could be dragging them from wherever. My folks had a trailer oark and i drug a tv home and infested out house for 6 months. Took the pest guy 3 visits and all we could do and still had the gross fucks. Good luck in any rate. I dont know how people live in their own shit and dont care to handle them. One of the hardest things i dod as a kid is go to some buddies house and find he lives in utter fucking squaller. Eating food u know was cooked in rat piss filled pans. Watching mice and roaches run around while you are trying to est and not puke. Fucking aweful. Ima go puke and take a shower now.

Fuck.
>>
>>1084275
This, Borax.
Mix it with a teeny bit of powdered sugar.
>>
>>1084461
That image has caused me more than a little bit of confusion.
>>
>>1084535
Lol. Dont have link but its everywhere. This dude has a mansion and 80,000 acres and threw a verterans day party with free food, beer, and blow jobs for vets. They interviewed it and i screenshoted the highlights. Fucking gold man.
>>
>>1084264
threaten to report them to a housing authority
>>
>>1084257
Just fuck all their qt roach grills.
If you can't force them out, breed them out.
>>
>>1084282
That's because its me, John. Get your shit together, Daniel. I'm getting sick of this shit.
>>
>>1085240
Oh shit!
>>
>>1084257
can't help on the roach issue, but your analogy of the situation made laugh.
>>
File: 1410672685633.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1410672685633.png
179KB, 500x358px
I am still recovering from a ~5 year roach infestation. It's been hell, but here's the tip that helped me win:

They can live weeks without food, but only days without water.

Keep your infested areas dry and leave no water sources-- no drink cans with a sip left, no wet towels, ect. Leave water-based bait (I used raid hotshot). Stay consistent and you will notice the difference.

Going after their food source is impossible, because those nasty shits will eat each other and each other's shits.

Put a few baits near where the live and could infest in the future-- electronics are hot spots and easily damaged by roach tenants.
>>
>OP tries to make another lawnmower hornet killing machine thread
>>
Diatomaceous earth, perhaps? Spread it everywhere
>>
>>1084257
purchase red wine. Place bowls of red wine in random spots on the floor. roaches will come to the wine within 10 minutes. Stomp them. Leave the bowls. Put poison in the bowls. Roaches will come drink the wine. Roaches will die overnight. Phase 2: purchase a feline. a pet cat will exterminate any living creature. The smell will repel them. If you cant get a cat, go to the cat pound and get some. cats are free from the pound
>>
>>1086408
>cats are free from the pound
Reminder: the cost of having a cat is more than the initial cost of getting a cat. If you get a cat, make sure you can afford it.
>>
>>1086416
the cat will survive off of your dinner scraps and eating cockroaches. fight roaches with their natural prey and just use your apt like an ecosystem
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.